- 28 yr old Female. Married to my Soulmate of 12 years with one beautiful Son :) Full time Model and aspiring Actress addicted to Tattoos. I'm always fashionably late. I love Sushi. I hate Pork Roast. And Spaghetti-O's. I dip everything in Ranch. Or Buffalo Sauce. Sometimes at the same time. I LOVE Squirrels!! My cat is the daughter I never had. I thrive on intellect and read every label I pick up. My toes are painted 2 different colors right now. I have no idea where my cell phone is. I hate people that think they're better than you are, and people that have to be negative to make themselves feel positive. I Still wish upon stars and believe in love at first sight. I live everyday like it's my last, and I know everything in my life happens for a reason.
Oh yeah, my name's Krissy....and I'm the cure to your Blonde Addiction
- Phoenix, AZ. Los Angeles, CA. Las Vegas, NV. and Houston, TX.
- Traveling, Cruising, Cosmetology, Acting, and being the best Wife and Mother I can be.
- Professional Model, Mother, and Wife <3
- Braces Type:
- Clarity SmartClips on Top and Bottom
- Braces Status:
- August 2012 - down to the wire!!!
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Albums
- Total Photos
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 6 of 6
View BlondeAddiction's Blog
*NEW whitening Update at the bottom WITH PICS - Dec 15th*
So it has been 3 weeks now since I had my braces removed and I can't say how ecstatic I have been! Here's where I'm at so far! :)
The evening after I got my braces off, my friends all threw me a huge surprise party at a bar to show off my new smile. I was stoked!!! I could NOT stop smiling, and people left and right were asking to see them and take photos with me. I would look back at the pics
UPDATE: MORE Official Before/After photos will be added within 24hours!
My 16 month Braces journey has finally come to an end. Bittersweet.... NOT!!! lol!!
How was it? Did it hurt? How are my results? Was it worth it? I was glued to the clock the whole time and tracked my deband from start to finish. Read my timeline below!
8:29am - Arrival at the office.
It was an eerie feeling
So it is now 7 days until I get my braces off!! What a crazy 16 months! I got so giddy today when I woke up to a text message on my phone asking me to call and confirm my appointment! I called, and spoke to the front desk asking HIM to confirm that I was indeed getting my braces off. After a few moments he comes back and says "It says here you're scheduled for de-band". SCORE!!! Then, after another brief pause, he comes back with "Uh oh,
HOLY CRAP!! I literally just finished crying on the way home from my Ortho appointment!! Just finished up my appointment and my Ortho says everything is perfect!! He removed my powerchains, cut my wires on uppers and lowers from the Canine and removed them so I now only have a wire attached to 6 teeth on top and bottom! He then put white ligatures around each bracket to help hold my new tiny wire in place. I look like I have traditional braces now and it's so funny looking to me. I asked about my
Yippers!!! Finally I'm a happy girl!!
I snuck in an appointment today even though my actual date is Oct 24th. I had mentioned in my last Blog I was going to do this to talk to my Ortho regarding my "off" front central incisor. I'm TONS happier after this afternoon's drop-in with him!!!
He explained to me that what I'm seeing is just the way my arch is. That's how it's gonna stay, and he told me we're a million times better than when we started out. I got a