1. One molar is not in track?

Hi,
    I have a question. I am wearing my current tray for 4 days now and i just noticed that one molar has about 2 mm of room in it. Would it grow that fast or is that molar not on track anymore? I realise it is tough to answer this without a picture but i cant make one to show the situation.

Blog Entries
    Do you mean there is a gap in your tray? Or the tooth is out of position? I had a canine that wasn't tracking properly and I had to use chewies every time I put my trays in to help seat the trays properly. My ortho eventually had to add a button and an elastic on that tooth to get it back on track.

Since you're only on day 4, try chewing on the chewies and see what it looks like by day 10. If it's really off or the tray isn't fitting properly, contact your ortho.
    Invisalign Start Date: 1-17-2013

Initial round of treatment: 24 U&L, 14 attachments
    Refinements 1/28/14: 22 U&L, 16 attachments, 3 metal buttons, 5 elastics

Lower retainer 12/23/14, circumferential elastics
    Upper retainer 1/14/15

3. There is a gap between my tooth and the tray. It isnt broken i just see that the tooth is about two mm smaller then the trays position of the tooth. I think its a big difference and i wonder if my tooth Will grow that fast..

Blog Entries
    Is there an attachment on that tooth? If so, it will help move it in to place. If not, I'd mention the gap the next time you see your ortho. Again, use chewies every time to put your trays back in. It really helps to seat the trays properly.
    Invisalign Start Date: 1-17-2013

Initial round of treatment: 24 U&L, 14 attachments
    Refinements 1/28/14: 22 U&L, 16 attachments, 3 metal buttons, 5 elastics

Lower retainer 12/23/14, circumferential elastics
    Upper retainer 1/14/15

5. Thank you very much for your response! It has an attachment so i hope it will go ok. I didnt have chewies yet (i was pushing alot with my fingers though). I ordered them now and will use impovised cotton rolls in the meantime. (Since i dont have those either, but i hope unused tampons will help to..)