Blog Entries

Blogs - Start you own!

Hey Braces Review users. You may now keep a blog with photos and reports based on your start to finish experience with dental braces.

By posting after each checkup, adjustment, etc.. you can track your progress and give other users hope and education regarding dental braces.

Get started today and win prizes!

Braces Forums - Blogs

pretty cool! I'm going to ask my sister to start a blog.. she hides around here.. time to come out sara :)

Blog Entries
    Great idea Stephanie! :D

It's easy to keep a blog Sara ... and it's a great way to see your progress!
    After 5 years, 11 months and two days of stainless steel brackets ... my teeth now have upper and lower bonded, gold wire, retainers and removable clear retainers!

4. I made a blog. Can't wait until I got something else to post :D
    - mariah

I'm new here as of today! but I've been keeping my blog for a bit on my blogspot acount and I put one here today! It's great! you get alot of feedback from people (lord knows I need it) :)

Blog Entries
    Welcome Jenn ... hopefully you'll find this forum a friendly and helpful place to visit! :party:
    After 5 years, 11 months and two days of stainless steel brackets ... my teeth now have upper and lower bonded, gold wire, retainers and removable clear retainers!

Blog Entries

pictures

I posted my first blog entry yesterday (Oh crap it's a blog) and I want to add pictures. I used to add pics to forums all the time when I was like 16 but now I can't remember how to! The website I used to use is now kind of glitchy (or maybe I've been outsmarted in my old age). Any suggestions for good (free) upload sites?
    BRACES OFF AS OF OCT. 17/ 12!!!! 1 yr, 7 months later.
    Damon Q top and bottom
    My blog!

Helllo there i have a blog, but not on this site as i didnt know but here's the link
    BraceFace

Feel free to follow me :)

uhm...this is my 3rd night with braces and let me tell you this is the worst pain ive ever felt in my life id rather have 10 more c-sections like ive had with my 2 kids. this sucks, and i feel like i want to take out my whole mouth. my mouth inside is all tore up and looks like raw meat, i cant really eat much i just feel like crap, :( im always in a bad mood, if im not on top of medication im just in hooorible pain..this isnt the worst part in 2 weeks i go in and they will take out my two baby teeth, so my canines will come down..with gold chains? omg...not good :>( im scared and worried..what to do!! :(

10. Hello, I would like to make a blog. Can anyone tell me how I can make you.
    denver airport shuttle

Phoenix, AZ. Los Angeles, CA. Las Vegas, NV. and Houston, TX.
    Blog Entries
    Noelle you'll be fine trust me (and I've had a Csection myself lol) there's TONS of info on the other threads and you'll find people saying the EXACT same thing you are. I promise it'll get easier. I lost 5lbs the first week from mine (granted I had extractions and jaw surgery the same day as my braces too) but I've never, to this day, taken any pain medication. Pain is a good thing :)

Welcome to the forums!

12. Like Jenn, I'm also new here, Nice blogs it is, very impressive and nice post, I will share my photos, pics. :thumb:

I started a blog called From Gap to Gone ~ My Invisalign Adventure feel free to follow me. I'm currently on trays 1/25U & 1/17 L

Finished Invisalign Treatment 12/12/13!
    Bonded Retainer on Top, Vivera Retainers on top and bottom, full time for 6 months
    Refinement: 9/10U, 5/5L, 4 attachments on 3 teeth - started 9/10/2013
    Initial Treatment: 30 Upper, 29 Lower, 9 attachments on 8 teeth - 6/22/2012 - 8/22/2013

Read My Blog: Invisalign ~ Braces Gone Wireless