Blog Entries

Review Your Orthodontist

When reviewing your orthodontist, please make sure to list the following:

• Country
    • State
    • City

This way we can organize this forum into several sub forums.

USA
    Georgia
    Suwanee

I love my orthodontists. I go to Windermere Orthodontics in Suwanee GA. They are so calm and the office is such a calm enviroment!!!

METAL MOUTH!!! 18 mos.
    =-D

USA
    Maryland
    Charlotte Hall

I highly recommend Hao Orthodontics with Dr. Thomas Hao at the helm. The entire team is professional, helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable, and Dr. Hao himself is top-notch. I had been told by numerous other dental/oral health care teams that there was no way I could ever wear braces. I am now 7 1/2 successful months into my orthodontic care and it is all thanks to Dr. Hao's brilliance. They accept many insurance plans, and they have options of payment plans as well. They also have highly competent billing staff, which is a big plus in my book. If you live in the Southern Maryland area and are contemplating getting braces, it would be well worth your time to give him a call.

4. My Orthodontist is Dentzz Dental in Delhi, India. I have been visiting Dentzz since last 3 years for any type of dental treatments. Interestingly most of the Dentzz review online are posted by patient who travel to India for tourism or treatment.