1. Ulcers in mouth

Hi. I have a concern and question. Does anyone know what causes mouth ulcers? I have had them on and off since I was a little girl. I am 28 now. It seems like the last year I get them way more often than I used to. Currently I have about 4-5 in the back of my mouth right at my throat. I went to the doctor the last time I had them (that time I had over 20 small ones) on the roof of my mouth and in my throat. The doctor said it was viral pharyngitis (sp?) and gave me meds. When those didn't clear up he gave me Valtrex. I wonder why I was prescribed that? He has never tested me for HSV, I believe that's what it's called, and I know what Valtrex is for. He also gave me "magic mouthwash" to help with the pain. Those lasted about a week and a half. This was about 2 months ago and now I have them (not as many) again, not in the same spot. I have had drainage for about 3 weeks now and just bought OTC Nyquil for cold hoping that would help. I know this is long and you cannot diagnose over the internet but if you have ANY ideas or solutions as to what could be causing this I would greatly appreciate them. Thank you so much.
    Last edited by mossrisjhons; 06-07-2011 at 05:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    There are ways to get teeth whitened without having to spend too much, although be care of the chemicals you use, as they will be in contact with the enamel of your teeth, your gums and mouth ... and this is a reason you'd never find celebrities doing this type of work. Also celebrities pay a lot of money to have their teeth look the way they do ... so it's never going to be achievable cheaply.

Good luck ... and be careful! :thumb:
    After 5 years, 11 months and two days of stainless steel brackets ... my teeth now have upper and lower bonded, gold wire, retainers and removable clear retainers!

3. Thanks for nice Reply.:clapping:

Once i too have have got crazy about celebrity teeth whitening, but my dentist had stopped me doing so because at that time my teeth are not in condition to have all this. Still waiting for it...