Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger
  1. Recommend affordable ortho for invisalign plastic retainer - N. California / Nevada?

I am wondering if anyone can recommend an orthodontist in nothern California / northern Nevada (I go to college in Nevada and am from nor. California so I'm in both areas) who can make an affordable invisalign / plastic retainer... I just need the retainer not the full invisalign treatment as I had my braces off a while ago, my contract already expired with my old ortho and there is no way I'm going back to him because he had insisted that I have a permanent bottom retainer despite the fact that it was causing severe TMJ pain for me, I have a bottom retainer that fit over the permanent retainer (since removed by my dentist) but the bumps are causing some discomfort so I need a new one made... any suggestions are appreciated.

2. Affordable and othodontics are not synonomous words, Shop around your area. If that doesnt work you can really take a risk and try Mexico?