Braces and Wisdom teeth removal

Im just curious if anyone had there wisdom teeth pulled out while they had there braces on? I got 3 wisdom teeth pulled out back in December when I didnt have the braces put on yet. My top left one wasnt ready to come out yet though. But im starting to feel discomfort now in my gum where the last wisdom tooth is coming in. My question is, now that my braces are put on does it make it more complicated to have my last wisdom tooth removed?
    Any input would be great!

Blog Entries
    I don't see why it would be any more difficult than getting it pulled without the braces on. It's way in the back, so it's not like it's in the middle of a set of wires and brackets. In fact, I just got a premolar extracted 2 days ago, and the rest of my top teeth, up to the one that got pulled, were wired. As soon as it heals, they'll change the wire to extend it all the way around.

Just to be sure, check with your ortho to see if he/she feels it should be extracted. As far as complications go, I don't feel it should be an issue at all.

3. I'm 16 and have braces and today I just got all 4 wisdom teeth cut out. They were coming in and kept popping off my back brackets.

I had the same question, and my orthodontist said that it shouldn't be a problem to get wisdom teeth taken out while having braces on. I'm planning on getting mine extracted too.