Thread: 15 month update

Blog Entries

15 month update

Yesterday was my 15-month anniversary with my braces. I posted pics in my blog. I compared my 14 and 15 month photos of the gap on my left side and I do see a small improvement in the gap. My next appointment is August 2, at which time I think we are going to start working on twisting the laterals to straighten them out. This is the one thing I've been obsessed about for the duration of my treatment. I want those teeth STRAIGHT! I am really excited for the appointment, to see if the doc thinks we will make my hoped for debanding date for early October. Something tells me it's not going to happen...but honestly I'd rather have this done right than done fast. I'm just so sick of having braces. I know my time is coming though, I can see the finish line in the distance!

Congrats on your progress, Denise! Your teeth are looking great! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you... ;)

Blog Entries
    Keep focused on the finish line ... it will come ... and for you I really hope it's before your special date!
    After 5 years, 11 months and two days of stainless steel brackets ... my teeth now have upper and lower bonded, gold wire, retainers and removable clear retainers!