Blog Entries

Add Your Invisalign Review Here

Please use our partner site to add your Invisalign Review.

Submit Your Invisalign Review

2. I have been wearing Invisalign for about 18 months-just about done I believe and its not soon enough. I did have some nausea here and there but have attributed that to perhaps not enough cleaning/ hygiene. Since I started to put much more effort into a lot more on cleaning and soaking in Efferdent those issues have gone away pretty much.
    However in the year and a half that I have been wearing them my health had deteriorated drastically. My vitamin D levels dropped to zero, my glands were constantly swollen although thyroid tests did not indicate hyper or hypothyroid condition. My diet had not changed as I have always been a healthy eater and don't eat fast food, junk food, frozen or canned food.
    Now I am seeing a neurologist because of brain function impairment and I question the biocompatability testing that has been done on invisalign. I am assuming that as they are not "implants" they have passed biocompatability testing for devices only with contact up to 24 hrs. However that test is intended for temporary contact up to 24 hrs. If these devices are in contact for 20 hrs a day for 18 months what test has been conducted to determine that they are safe. The material that they are made of is not well published- I noted a mention to polyeurethane somewhere. That what we laquer our furniture with!! I cant say for sure what they are made of?
    Regardless, all plastics are scary materials as the material manufacturers are not required to divulge their formulation even to the OEM manufacturer. (I work in the medical device field) While they may be polyeurethane or similar we will never know what additives are in the materials. Has the material supplier to Invisalign filed the material formulation with the FDA? I have a ton of questions but doubt I will ever get all the answers even from my orthodontist.
    Even though the devices are FDA cleared based on "substantial equivalence" to some other device there is no information in the 510K regarding material. The
    FDA needs to start doing a better job.

3. Wow, Corklass. A vitamin D level of 0, I don't know how you are even functioning. I too have similar problems and find it very interesting. I have since wearing my invisalign have been diagnosed with hashimoto's with nodules and low vitamin D as well. Coincidence, maybe. The only thing that happened that I can contribute 100% due to the invisalign is a dry hacking cough which other members here also had. After inserting a new tray the cough would be horrible then subsiding after several days, but the cough never went away only to get worse on the next tray. A few people here wrote that they thoroughly soaked the new trays before inserting so I tried it and it did help a lot. There is some kind of coating on the tray.
    I did call Align Tech directly asking about the trays and what they're made of and they would not answer my question but referred me to my provider, and he had no idea.
    :party: momma

4. 15 months, allergies, ulcers

AAAAHHHHH, it is so good to learn others are having similar problems! (not that I rejoice in others' pain, but it is just reassuring). I thought it was just me, that it was my "nerves".

I have been on invisalign for 15 months, and have many more to go.

I also have the dry-cough (it comes and goes using prescription medication Ventolin, an inhaler with Albuterol, I never used such a thing before) and I also have been prescribed a nasal spray (with corticoids) to curb my new allergies. My primary doctor and I did not link Invisalign to these new allergies. I also feel tired and a general lack of energy (not usual at all, I am energetic and athletic); I never had my vitamin levels checked (maybe I should). And I keep having painful mouth sores (internal, rinsing with peroxide daily now, they do not heal, they just get worst and feel to extend to my throat) and external (on my lips, they seem healed with peroxide but not 100% sure yet) that never heal properly as if I have some sort of problem with my defenses. I will go to my next doctor's appt armed with this info and I will also ask my ortho for better advice.

Thanks for posting. It should be easier to find these posts, or use other title/key words (not just "review"). I only started to do more thorough searches when I read the FDA article on the newspaper yesterday, but I had been doing internet searches for a while using the words "invisalign complaint", "invisalign health problem", etc and never found these posts before. Thanks...thanks...

5. Hi Chi-town,
    it is interesting your dr is treating you for allergy/asthma (inhaler/nasal spray are asthma meds). I too have been diagnosed with asthma a couple of years ago and use both of these meds as well. I started wearing invisalign in november of 2008. May I ask what you read in the newspaper yesterday? It would be interesting as Align Tech was not forthcoming with information. Perhaps Dr. Tam can shed some light on what these trays are really made of.

6. Hi Momma,

Thanks for sharing. Do you still take these medications? Are you still wearing the trays? Is the "after" retainer made of the same material? I rinse my new trays thoroughly but I still get the effects.

I read about the FDA warning letter in the Chicago Tribune yesterday.

Summary of main findings:

Specific Problems with Invisalign Braces
    Based on a review of available complaint materials that the FDA cites, the clear braces makers failed to report adverse effects of their product to the authorities within a stipulated 30-day disclosure period. These side effects include one patient's needing to receive steroid treatments for the mitigation of potentially life-threatening swelling.

Other patients' adverse experiences with clear braces included hospitalization, sore lips, gingival swelling, swollen lymph nodes, oral ulcerations and sore throat. Most damning is the FDA's claim that Align Technology "has knowledge that this device would be likely to cause or contribute to a death or serious injury if the event were to recur."

I read a comment by Dr. Tam on another thread on this Forum.

This FDA warning (and the posts I am reading here, suchs as yours) is quite relevant to me as I can engage in a different kind of conversation with my doctor and my ortho.

Chi-Town
    Last edited by Chi-town; 12-05-2010 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Link to Dr. Tam's comment instead of my interpretation

7. Omg! This is probably the last thing I should be reading! I've been noticing a lot of nausea of late with new trays (I'm on my 2nd pair). I naturally suffer from acid reflux, but when these trays are in the problem skyrockets. It's so bad, I've got to quickly take them out before I think I'm gonna be sick.

I asked my ortho and she recommended soaking them in mouthwash. But it hasn't worked. Has anyone else had this problem? Is this due to the toxic content in the trays?

I'm really worried now and thinking about taking my chances with old-school metal braces. Don't tell me metal ones are bad too! :(

8. Hi Chi-town.
    yes, I still take these medications as needed. Funny, now that I am no longer changing trays every 2 weeks I have not needed to use it often at all. I was diagnosed with having thyroid problems as well last year (bloodwork suddenly went wacky) and having an ultrasound I have 4 nodules on my thyroid. Coincidence? Maybe, but all of a sudden I have had too many health issues.
    InvisaMan, I will probably be blasted for this by the Invisalign lovers (I too once was one) but after two plus years wearing them (my treatment was only 10 months) I still have to wear the trays almost full time as the teeth do not stay in place for very long. If I go without the trays for more than 4 or so hours, they are tight! Had I known in the beginning that I would have to wear them this long and not be able to go to night time wear only, I certainly would have not gone with the Invisalign. I found it was very misleading. Oh boy, 10 months wear time and then night NOT!

Momma - Have you considered switching to fixed retainers? I finally did last week after almost 5 months with the Vivera retainers. I still wear the Vivera at night (between 7-8 hours usually -- and at my ortho's request, skipped a night and will try to do so every week for a few weeks, and then two nights after that for another few months, etc.) and I can't tell you how NICE it is to not be dealing with the trays anymore. My Vivera are a little tight (a teeny bit really) on the back teeth when I put them in at night, but hardly enough to notice and NOTHING like before. Also, within a few days I was completely used to the fixed retainers. I still "play" with them a bit, but they really are not of any concern. Flossing only takes a few extra minutes daily, and I can now eat WHENEVER I wish!

I was initially adamant against getting fixed retainers, but looking back, I wish I would have done that right away. My ortho said that Invisalign can't provide the same root torque as metal braces (although they are working on improving that), and as a result it is not unusual for Invisalign wearers to have these sorts of stability problems. I wish I would have known that upfront myself, but I didn't and the bonded retainers have fixed my issues entirely.

Good luck, feel better, and have a blessed holiday season.

10. Momma,

Do I understand you correctly? You are STILL wearing Invisalign after 2 years!?! I think I'm gonna talk to my Ortho and see if I can't switch to conventional braces. This nausea and the taking in and out of these trays is driving me crazy. And now I'm hearing that the correction they provide isn't as good as regular braces.

Markham, Toronto, Richmond Hill, Stouffville
    It's really unfortunate to read some of these experiences.

Invisalign is orthodontic treatment. If used properly in the correct applications, the results should be the same as with braces. The problem is that there are still many inexperienced users of Invisalign out there who do not fully direct the treatment, or choose to use it when it is not appropriate. The scope of use for those who are experienced will certainly be greater than for those who treated fewer patients.

Depending on the movement of the teeth, indefinite retention may also be required. This can be in the form of fixed retention, or a nightly routine. The teeth do not know that they were moved with Invisalign, so to place blame on the treatment modality is not correct. Perhaps the teeth were overexpanded or started off in a configuration where fixed retention would be indicated.

It isn't being about an "Invisalign lover". It is about understanding that Invisalign is an orthodontic appliance that requires proper treatment planning and diagnosis, just like an expander, forsus springs, or braces. Keep in mind also that at this time, the FDA-cited issues are exceedingly rare, and have not been able to be linked directly to the use of the appliance.

Merry Christmas to all!
    Dr Jason K Tam
    Markham Orthodontist, Stouffville Orthodontist, Oshawa

Top 1% Super Elite Invisalign, Teen Provider, Invisalign Speaker's Bureau
    2012 Las Vegas Invisalign Case Finalist
    2014 Invisalign Case Publication

Invisalign in Toronto Blog
    **NEW** Before and After Invisalign 2.0 Video
    Stouffville Braces Blog

For the best Toronto Invisalign results, see how to choose an Invisalign doctor, and Invisalign vs Braces
    Markham Braces Blog

MCO Orthodontics Facebook

12. It is very alarming for me to hear about the drop of Vitamin D levels to 0 while wearing Invisalign, especially how I am pregnant at the moment and need Vitamin D for my body to absorb calcium properly. However I do wash all my new trays before wearing them and don't experience nausea. My orthodontist told me that it was safe for me to use Insivalign while I'm pregnant and may even be better because the hormones during pregnancy help with movement of the teeth better. I really hope he is right. I think I better go get my vitamin D levels checked!

13. 11 reviews and not one of them positive. has anyone had a good experience with invisalign?

14. OMG, I just did my annual check-up and got low vitamin D, too. From my previous check-up records, I never got this problem, before. I am wearing Invisialign for about 19 months and never know that the low vitamin D may come from wearing Invisalign!! Another thing make me really upset for Invisalign is I just finished 38 sets and I can feel that my teeth are still bad. So my doctor do the refinement and got another 31 sets for me to wear. It's another 16 months to go. >_< I feel that my teeth didn't move like what them show on the 1st clinckeck. I questioned my doctor why I still got 31 sets to wear because refinement is like an extra stage to adjusting teeth perfectly but for me it feels like my teeth still need to be "fixed" a lot!! He told me my case is really tough because I not only need to align my front teeth to the center line but also there is a tooth need to be turned 90 degree. He never mentioned those points when I was doing consultation or during the process for the first 38 sets!! If he think my case is really tough, he shouldn't recommend me to have Invisalign. So what's the point showing me the clincheck? Feel like a fraud!! From Clincheck, it shows my teeth will be perfect after 38 sets but the truth is not!! (It only fixed the cross-bite) Besides that, my doctor even doubts if that tooth can be turn 90 degree after those 31 sets. He said if that tooth turns 70%~80%, I should be happy for the result because Invisialign still can't do "something" (of course he didn't mentioned this at the beginning) So I asked my doctor if I can switch to traditional bracelet to make the process goes faster and got prefect teeth at the end. He said he will check the result after those 31 sets and see if it is necessary to wear traditional bracelet. I felt that I got stuck in this situation or I have to switch to another doctor to start all over again and pay more money. From my own experience, I really regret to do Invisialign because it takes too long (38+31 sets, it takes almost 3 years!) and getting prefect teeth is still a doubt. Now I know it maybe the reason causes low vitamin D level!! I would say doing Invisalign is the worst decision I ever made!!

15. Before you panic that the Invisalign is responsible for your low Vitamin D levels you might want to do research on the percentage of the population that don't wear Invisalign that are deficient in Vitamin D. I was diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency a couple of years ago and take prescription 50k units a week. This started long before I commenced my Invisalign treatment. Vitamin D deficiency in the general population is quite common these days, it's related to the amount of sunscreen in skin products and the fact that we all spend a lot more time indoors in front of our computers rather than outside hunting and gathering as we did in the good old days.

16. with all due respect Vicky88, what you say is true but you don't know individual circumstance. I spend a lot of time in Florida on the beaches, I came home after 3 weeks being on the beach all day, every day using no sunscreen (never do) and came home to a level of 18. I also take D2 prescription 50k a week and D3 2000IU daily since wearing Invisalign and still can't get my numbers up past 36. (optimal is now 50)

17. similar issues?

So, I have had some relatively severe problems since the beginning. It is a pain, but not the normal teeth pain. The pains are in my neck. It seems that the muscle or tendons in the neck are getting weaker and I have the feeling I constantly have to adjust my neck around. I didn't have this before invisalign. At times, I simply have to take the aligners out for a couple days to get back to somewhat normal. It's not great for the process but at the moment this is the only way I can tolerate it. My dentist (super platinum, etc.) has "never heard of any issues" which I'm always suspect of since A) there is so much information about issues on the internets, somehow surely should have HEARD of issues and B) the new disclaimer policy details to MANY issues that could possibly result from treatment that one should know these things are possible.

Anyway, at this point I can only hope I'm not doing any permanent damage from a consumption of materials standpoint, and/or creating a problem, say TMJ that simply wasn't there before.

18. Invisalign for anterior open bite correction

I used invisalign g4 for my anterior open bite. I have seen results that I am so happy with so far. Invisalign is clear, no one notices it, you can take it out to eat and brush. It's so much better than traditional braces and you will save a lot of money vs jaw surgery.

If you want proof, I have pictures of my progress on my blog. Bear in mind that I am still undergoing treatment. I am the beginning stages, and have seen results already. You can see the pictures on my blog. Link below.

http://invisaligng4.blogspot.com/

Interesting to read about reactions to material :-o !

I had Hashimoto and low vitamin dł levels before invisalign - but after reading this I will definitely soak and wash my next trays before putting them into my mouth for the first time.

Could someone provide a causal link between invisalign treatment and vitamin d deficiency? The relationship is not obvious to me. My understanding is that vitamin D deficiency is a relatively common problem. It can be exacerbated by a number of factors such as lack of sunlight, poor diet, skin tone and kidney problems. With the exception of changes in diet, I don't see how Invisalign treatment could lead to vitamin d deficiency. Even then, I would put the blame on personal dietary choices rather than Invisalign.

In the absence of a plausible causal link, the complaints presented here should be treated as co-incidental.

Blog Entries
    You're right nikobam. All it takes on the internet is one person to claim a link between two unrelated circumstances, and one other to believe them. And we all know that the internet is full of people willing to believe anything they read. In the absence of evidence, scream louder! That ALWAYS makes it true... ugh.
    My progress blog: http://www.bracesreview.com/forums/blogs/w1ngz/
    Initial round Oct 2 2012-June 25 2013, 19 sets.
    Refinements Jul 16 2013, number 7 of 10L 13U

If you see spam, take a moment to flag it so it can be removed, by clicking the triangle -!- below a post.

I just stopped using Invisalign on my 3rd tray (out of 10). The product caused severe neck pain which turned out to be TMJ. It took months for me to figure out what the problem was as I never made the connection of neck pain to Invisalign. AND it took months for me to convince my orthodontist that I was right. Read about my whole story here Brace Yourself

Here's my review in a nutshell: InvisAlign was awful!

I wasted a year and a half in these damn aligners with many attachments on, including my front teeth and canines. Even had an "Elite Provider" as an orthodontist.

Anyway my previously great bite is now misaligned with most side and back teeth not touching. I can't grind my teeth. Eating certain foods are a struggle. And not only does my bite feel crappy but my smile doesn't even look all that great. Straight, sure. But teeth not meeting and still some teeth not fully rotated.

Rather crummy result. Since current ortho doesn't care and thinks his result is adequate, I am now forced to walk away to a new ortho who will put me into traditional braces. I am facing over another year of treatment. I was supposed to have been approaching the finish line by now. So altogether...
    InvisAlign was a waste of time, energy, and money.

If you are at all a complicated orthodontic case or if you want a precise result, don't make the mistake I made. Don't choose vanity over getting the best end result possible. I know there are probably some exceptional InvisAlign providers out there, but good luck hunting for the needle in the haystack. InvisAlign "elite" "preferred" "premier" "<insert-fancy-word>" status is largely a marketing ploy and only conveys how many patients an orthodontist has processed in InvisAlign....it means relatively little for quality of results.
    Last edited by Teefers; 08-03-2013 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teefers View Post
    Here's my review in a nutshell: Suck it InvisAlign!

I wasted a year and a half in these damn aligners with 15 attachments on, including my front teeth and canines. Even had an "Elite Provider" as an orthodontist.

Anyway my previously great bite is now misaligned with most side and back teeth not touching. I can't grind my teeth. Eating certain foods are a struggle. And not only does my bite feel crappy but my smile doesn't even look all that great. Straight, sure. But teeth not meeting and still some teeth not fully rotated.

Rather crummy result. Since current ortho doesn't care and thinks his result is adequate, I am now forced to walk away to a new ortho who will put me into clear bracket braces. I am facing over another year of treatment. I was supposed to have been approaching the finish line by now. So altogether...
    InvisAlign was a waste of time, energy, and money.

If you are at all a complicated orthodontic case or if you want a precise result, don't make the mistake I made. Don't choose vanity over getting the best end result possible. I know there are probably some exceptional InvisAlign providers out there, but good luck hunting for the needle in the haystack. InvisAlign "elite" "preferred" "premier" "<insert-fancy-word>" status is largely a marketing ploy and only conveys how many patients an orthodontist has processed in InvisAlign....it means relatively little for quality of results.
    Sounds to me like you had a crummy Ortho as opposed to Invisalign being the problem. I have a fabulous Ortho who has made it clear that she may only be able to align my teeth / bite properly by using several methods, of which Invisalign is one. Invisalign is only one tool of many and if your bite is not correct at the end of the originally planned Invisalign treatment then your Ortho should have recommended further treatment to ensure your bite is correct. Agree that the "Elite" status can be misleading but as we all know measuring quality is not as easy as measuring quantity and if nothing else it gives us an indication of the amount of experience with Invisalign a provider has. At the end of the day the only thing we can do is talk to the Ortho when we first meet them, ask questions, challenge and then make up our own minds as to whether we think they are good enough.

Good Luck with the rest of your treatment!

I think InvisAlign is best applied to straightforward cases. If any ortho indicates that your case is complex, please seriously consider opting for traditional braces instead. Otherwise, you may be facing compromises and the final result in InvisAligm may not be good. Also, the designations Align Tech doles out to practitioners is indicative of quantity of cases and not quality. Some InvisAlign orthodontists have their assistants processing patients on an assembly line so they can easily make "elite" status. This is not easy to discern in one or two visits of initially meeting with an orthodontist in his office.

All I can say is Buyer Beware and nothing beats having an orthodontist actually customize your bite and smile progressively in traditional braces.
    Last edited by Teefers; 08-03-2013 at 08:15 AM.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Teefers View Post
    I think InvisAlign is best applied to straightforward cases. If any ortho indicates that your case is complex, please seriously consider opting for traditional braces instead. Otherwise, you may be facing compromises and the final result in InvisAligm may not be good. Also, the designations Align Tech doles out to practitioners is indicative of quantity of cases and not quality. Some InvisAlign orthodontists have their assistants processing patients on an assembly line so they can easily make "elite" status. This is not easy to discern in one or two visits of initially meeting with an orthodontist in his office.

All I can say is Buyer Beware and nothing beats having an orthodontist actually customize your bite and smile progressively in traditional braces.
    I opted for an elite provider but i have never actually even met my ortho that is supposed to be taking on my case which is quite concerning, i am on my 5th tray and have had 3 vists , the first fitting was with an ortho(random DR who i never met), the second an assistant and the 3rd a hygenist, anyone else had something like this, will i actually ever meet him and will he look at my teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyT View Post
    I opted for an elite provider but i have never actually even met my ortho that is supposed to be taking on my case which is quite concerning, i am on my 5th tray and have had 3 vists , the first fitting was with an ortho(random DR who i never met), the second an assistant and the 3rd a hygenist, anyone else had something like this, will i actually ever meet him and will he look at my teeth.
    This is likely one of those situations where there are multiple doctors who are combining their submissions under one orthodontist's name to increase the volume for that individual. Invisalign status for that doctor is shared for that office and any other locations that the doctor works in. Imagine an office with 5 orthodontists. This would allow for each to do 10 cases per half year (same as Preferred Provider) and still be designated Elite. It is also conceivable to have one doctor that is extremely experienced provide a good name for other doctors that are not as experienced.

Did you not meet your doctor during the consultation?
    Dr Jason K Tam

Stouffville Braces Blog

For the best Toronto Invisalign results, see how to choose an Invisalign doctor, and Invisalign vs Braces
    Markham Braces Blog

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MCOMarkhamOrthodontist View Post
    This is likely one of those situations where there are multiple doctors who are combining their submissions under one orthodontist's name to increase the volume for that individual. Invisalign status for that doctor is shared for that office and any other locations that the doctor works in. Imagine an office with 5 orthodontists. This would allow for each to do 10 cases per half year (same as Preferred Provider) and still be designated Elite.
    I'm trying to pick a word, not quite as severe as 'alarming' to describe how I'd feel if this was going on in my local office. It seems like misrepresentation on some level and should be against some medical or dental ethos, no?
    My progress blog: http://www.bracesreview.com/forums/blogs/w1ngz/
    Initial round Oct 2 2012-June 25 2013, 19 sets.
    Refinements Jul 16 2013, number 7 of 10L 13U

If you see spam, take a moment to flag it so it can be removed, by clicking the triangle -!- below a post.

29. Quote Originally Posted by MCOMarkhamOrthodontist View Post
    This is likely one of those situations where there are multiple doctors who are combining their submissions under one orthodontist's name to increase the volume for that individual. Invisalign status for that doctor is shared for that office and any other locations that the doctor works in. Imagine an office with 5 orthodontists. This would allow for each to do 10 cases per half year (same as Preferred Provider) and still be designated Elite. It is also conceivable to have one doctor that is extremely experienced provide a good name for other doctors that are not as experienced.

Did you not meet your doctor during the consultation?
    My consultation was with the "invisalign consult ladies" , geez now im actaully worried , i hope my case is actually going in the right direction, i have an appt in October to pick up a few more trays , if the ortho that was promised to be doing my case is not present should i be alarmed and say something?

Quote Originally Posted by W1ngz View Post
    I'm trying to pick a word, not quite as severe as 'alarming' to describe how I'd feel if this was going on in my local office. It seems like misrepresentation on some level and should be against some medical or dental ethos, no?
    While I don't disagree, it is just as bad as a doctor who orders enough cases to be Elite and treats patients to an extremely poor final result. They are still considered Elite based on case volume. We have also seen offices do large group-buy discounts that could increase their volume but does not say anything about the quality of work. Invisalign sets their own rules on how they want to designate. Unfortunately it is what it is. It is actually on my Invisalign Info website in the 3rd paragraph here: Toronto Invisalign | How to Choose an Invisalign Provider

It is theoretically possible that all the doctors are submitting cases under one doctor's name and they are all reviewing the cases together and seeing patients together... in an ideal world.
    Dr Jason K Tam

Stouffville Braces Blog

Markham Braces Blog

31. Quote Originally Posted by MCOMarkhamOrthodontist View Post
    While I don't disagree, it is just as bad as a doctor who orders enough cases to be Elite and treats patients to an extremely poor final result. They are still considered Elite based on case volume. We have also seen offices do large group-buy discounts that could increase their volume but does not say anything about the quality of work. Invisalign sets their own rules on how they want to designate. Unfortunately it is what it is. It is actually on my Invisalign Info website in the 3rd paragraph here: Toronto Invisalign | How to Choose an Invisalign Provider

It is theoretically possible that all the doctors are submitting cases under one doctor's name and they are all reviewing the cases together and seeing patients together... in an ideal world.
    Very informative info Dr, I guess most people don't know any better and just feel good being told that they are an elite provider. I guess it really doesn't mean much as the big box dental centers can do this.

IMO if I were going to chose a provider, I would go online and read reviews from yelp etc about the office and Dr I was considering . Also would ask around to see if there is one someone recommended, here in Southern California there are a ton of providers, I'm sure some good and some bad.

My provider is actually 500 miles away, it's my sister and I used her because I couldn't pass up the deal, but it has been a pain when I need something I have to fly out. I did find a great ortho by my house that has been willing to help me out when I need it, like he did impressions for me and boxed them up for 150,saved me a trip :)

Over all I like Invisalign , but I have a way different impression of it now than I did before I started.
    Last edited by mandreyka; 08-11-2013 at 06:23 PM.

32. Quote Originally Posted by mandreyka View Post

Over all I like Invisalign , but I have a way different impression of it now than I did before I started.
    In what way?