Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 131
  1. #51
    I too had a bad experience with the Q clinic and could not in good conscience recommend them to anyone.

    Anyone thinking about taking advantage of their special offer - which I again saw advertised just a few days ago - does not need to rely on a few anonymous postings on the internet to gain an understanding about how this company does business. They can do their own independent checks by asking themselves a few questions.

    (1) What is the Q Clinic telling you about how long it will take to produce the aligners? Invisalign and Orthocaps advise that on average it takes about 4 to 6 weeks to get the aligners. It is probably reasonable to stretch that to about 8 weeks for any required refinements. If Q Clinic are telling you that it will take 3 / 4 / 5 / 6+ months to get the aligners, ask yourself why and ask yourself what is happening to the money you have paid them upfront in the meantime. Remember what matters is what they write in the treatment plan and not what they tell you orally.

    (2) Has Q Clinic insisted on taking a non refundable payment for the invisalign treatment without first confirming that they will proceed with invisalign without remedial dental work? Remember, further dental work can take several weeks and cost several hundred pounds more. If their terms and conditions state payments are non refundable, ask yourself how easy it is going to be to get your money back if you don't want to proceed with the additional dental work. There are other orthodontists who will only take payment when they take the impressions and are ready to proceed.

    (3) Check out their complaints procedure. Does it still say that, even where a refund is agreed (which may take weeks or months) you still have to wait for up to 60 days to actually get paid? If they agree they owe you the money why would it take up to 60 days for them to pay it when an internet transfer takes minutes or a BACS transfer takes a couple of days

    (4) Is Dr Anand - the director and front man for this Clinic - listed on the Invisalign / Orthocaps website as a provider? If not, why not?

    (5) Is this company financially stable? You can get the company's latest accounts from Companies House for a small charge. The formal name for the company is Q Healthcare Limited. The accounts for the period ended June 2011 make interesting reading. Do they say the company is solvent or insolvent?

    Ask yourselves these questions and draw your own conclusions
    Last edited by madeupname1; 04-25-2013 at 07:04 AM.

  2. #52
    Very well put.
    30 trays U
    30 trays L

  3. Hi Joanna,

    Did you not follow the instructions and recommendation that is given to you during the treatment. Its really hard, but as a patient you have wear your Retainers all the time and ensure that soon as you've completed eating and drinking and things... you brush and wear them.

    I am seeing another dentist, and you issues seems to be caused by your own negligence and OWN FAULT.

    Happy to talk to you more about your issue. I am a solicitor.

  4. Hi MadeupName1,

    Why are you so bitter? On the contrary I've had the best experience there. I've got family, friends and colleagues going to Q Clinic. They have the best service EVER!!!

    They have been so good from the beginning, honest and very reliable. I had a very bad experience with a Dr. in London Soho.

    Happy for you to contact me privately. To further discuss.
    Apologies, but it seems you're just bitter for something else. Maybe you a fake patient?????

    Are you a competitor dentist that is making up stories?
    How low of you!!!

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by joanna99 View Post
    Hi MadeupName1,

    Why are you so bitter? On the contrary I've had the best experience there. I've got family, friends and colleagues going to Q Clinic. They have the best service EVER!!!

    They have been so good from the beginning, honest and very reliable. I had a very bad experience with a Dr. in London Soho.

    Happy for you to contact me privately. To further discuss.
    Apologies, but it seems you're just bitter for something else. Maybe you a fake patient?????

    Are you a competitor dentist that is making up stories?
    How low of you!!!
    oh for heavens sake please dont start this again..you have 3 posts- you either work for q clinic or are dr anand...please be quiet..everyone knows that its a shit place to have treatment..please read the WHOLE thread..oh and by the way this isnt the only site which doesnt like q clinic..

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    751
    Blog Entries
    17
    If Joanna99 is a solicitor, then I'm the Queen of England! No solicitor would have such poor grammar. Unreal! I also notice that she dug up a 2 year old thread. Gimme a break!
    Invisalign Start Date: 1-17-2013

    Initial round of treatment: 24 U&L, 14 attachments
    Refinements 1/28/14: 22 U&L, 16 attachments, 3 metal buttons, 5 elastics

    Lower retainer 12/23/14, circumferential elastics
    Upper retainer 1/14/15

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by joanna99 View Post
    Hi MadeupName1,

    Why are you so bitter? On the contrary I've had the best experience there. I've got family, friends and colleagues going to Q Clinic. They have the best service EVER!!!

    They have been so good from the beginning, honest and very reliable. I had a very bad experience with a Dr. in London Soho.

    Happy for you to contact me privately. To further discuss.
    Apologies, but it seems you're just bitter for something else. Maybe you a fake patient?????

    Are you a competitor dentist that is making up stories?
    How low of you!!!
    Ha ha! If you have had a good experience with Q Clinic, thats you. I do, however, take exception to you questioning my integrity and experience just because, apparently, it differed from yours. I had a very poor experience with Q Clinic and according to this thread, and other online postings, so have alot of other people. By the way, if you are truly independent from the Clinic, why are you suggesting that I should contact you privately to further discuss the matter?

    Anyway, as I said in my previous post, no-one needs to take my word on this subject. They can ask themselves questions that I raised in my earlier post and independently come up with their own answers using verifiable sources such as Companies House, the official Invisalign website and the Clinic's own written policies and information. I think that when people do that, they will reach their own conclusions and they wont be good.
    Last edited by madeupname1; 05-22-2013 at 08:55 AM.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    427
    Blog Entries
    27
    God I wish this thread would die once and for all.
    My progress blog: http://www.bracesreview.com/forums/blogs/w1ngz/
    Initial round Oct 2 2012-June 25 2013, 19 sets.
    Refinements Jul 16 2013, number 7 of 10L 13U

    If you see spam, take a moment to flag it so it can be removed, by clicking the triangle -!- below a post.

  9. Hello,

    Unfortunately I am another victim of this clinic. I paid my treatment in full in February and had my impressions taken in April. Same story, I received an e-mail from the Clinic manager to let me know that there had been a delay with my treatment and they expected "my 3D images to be ready between now and the end of October. Following the approval of your images, aligners can be manufactured and shipped within 2-4 weeks thereafter." This means that the time between the taking of my impressions and the fitting of the aligners could be up to 28 weeks ! I asked the advice of my cousin, an Invisalign dentist in another country, who informed me that the time is usually 4-6 weeks. I have also relaised that Dr Anand doesn't currently hold a Platinum Elite status as claimed on the QClinic website. I have written a letter of complaint which has been acknowledged but I am waiting for a full response.

  10. Hello,

    I am one of Qclinic victims.

    As you probably might understand, I'm about to explode.

    Clinic never delivered the braces to me (after 12months!) and now one of their employees (Amelia Miles) claims that they sent refund to me but it's been 2 weeks and £2,500 I paid still didn't reach my bank account (and probably won't at this point). They showed me some debit card terminal receipts as a proof of the payment but I called my bank and there's nothing they can do to track the transaction from other banks.

    I'm kindly ask for your advice what to do next.

    I can't describe in words how grateful I will be for your help in my case.

    I definitely won't stop trying to get my money back from them, We should all do something about it.

    I look forward to your feedback.

  11. Hello,
    Firstly apologies to those above who hope this thread will die! It doesn't look too promising just now.
    I am nearing the end of my Invisalign treatment at Q Clinic and to be fair have had no problems so far. I did wait a good three or four months to start treatment, this was blamed on a new type of Invisalign being realised and so I was told it was beneficial for me to wait. Since then no problems and my teeth are definitely improving. I did start to question things just before Christmas, there's definitely a change to the service at Q, with less staff etc but still no probs as such.
    However I recently attended and received my final trays for my lower teeth. I was told that those were also my last ones for my top and yet on the packets I'm still due 4. I queried this and was told they order spare in case I need more but I don't. I disagree with this and definitely feel I need lots more work to make them anywhere near nice. I then made the mistake of googling to see if this was normal and came across these and many more similar threads.
    I do realise that I'm in a much healthier position than those who've put money down & are losing out, I was just wondering if anyone could alay my worries, is this normal to order more trays than required or am I, as I suspect, going to be left with almost fixed teeth?
    Many thanks for your time and good luck to all.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hollyd View Post
    Hello,
    Firstly apologies to those above who hope this thread will die! It doesn't look too promising just now.
    I am nearing the end of my Invisalign treatment at Q Clinic and to be fair have had no problems so far. I did wait a good three or four months to start treatment, this was blamed on a new type of Invisalign being realised and so I was told it was beneficial for me to wait. Since then no problems and my teeth are definitely improving. I did start to question things just before Christmas, there's definitely a change to the service at Q, with less staff etc but still no probs as such.
    However I recently attended and received my final trays for my lower teeth. I was told that those were also my last ones for my top and yet on the packets I'm still due 4. I queried this and was told they order spare in case I need more but I don't. I disagree with this and definitely feel I need lots more work to make them anywhere near nice. I then made the mistake of googling to see if this was normal and came across these and many more similar threads.
    I do realise that I'm in a much healthier position than those who've put money down & are losing out, I was just wondering if anyone could alay my worries, is this normal to order more trays than required or am I, as I suspect, going to be left with almost fixed teeth?
    Many thanks for your time and good luck to all.
    Two possibilities come to mind. The first is that those four are overcorrection trays (trays only used if not everything moved perfectly). The other possibility is that they are passive trays that he intends to use as your retainers. I'd call and ask. Are you happy with the look of your teeth?

  13. Bad news....

    I'm very sorry to tell all those people who are awaiting their refund that you are extremely unlikely to get it as the company is in receivership as of around the 20th May and is now in the hands of the administrators: The Macdonald Partnership. The person you need to speak to about this is called Lisa or also Melissa Jackson on 020 3298 0830.

    Their job is to now recover assets form QClinic but i was warned not to expect any money back as there is no money left. Anand and his phony crew have swizzled us out of our money, we are no longer protected by the small claims court and essentially there is very little any of us who are waiting for refunds can do to get our money back.

    I am one of the unfortunate ones who received a receipt but never the money in my bank. I have done everything possible to get my money back but in my case the company had gone into receivership literally as the refund was processed. they obviously knew all about it but carried on fobbing me off regardless.

    i am left without money or treatment. I am livid as you can imagine. none of the staff show any remorse or moral compass and i think Tapeshwar Anand, Amelia Miles , Devya Vallabh and the rest of his cronies know exactly what they are doing and carefully structure their business arrangements to defraud innocent, hard-woring people like myself out of our hard-earned cash.

    I have reported them all for fraud and have a crime reference number. I encourage everybody who has been affected by this to do the same, regardless of whether you were successful with your refunds or not.

    i have since found out that the QClinic has been taken over by a company called INFINITY HEALTH LONDON LTD, (3RD FLOOR NORTH THE FORUM 74-80 CAMDEN STREET, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, NW1 0EG Company No. 08522354)

    And who do you think is the new Director? None other than Anand. This is gravely concerning as before the QClinic he also had another business called Q Healthcare Services Limited which has been dissolved. And if you look for records of Anand as a company director you will see that he has fronted a number of companies that have since been dissolved. Bizarrely they are still operating out of the same building, with the same staff and offering the same services.

    what we need to do is make the Insolvency company aware of this so that he can be investigated. We also need to report him for fraud and raise the issue with Trading Standards and other watchdogs, as well as the General Dentist Council.

    I am happy to coordinate all responses but will not do so here as we all know this forum is monitored by Anand, Amelia, Divya and the other liars who work at the Clinic. Please send any correspondence to stop.tapesh.anand@gmail.com. It would be helpful to provide a summary of what happened to you as well as any corroborating evidence.


    I'm very sorry for all of you who's hearts will sink at this message. I thought it only appropriate to let you know what i have now discovered.
    This man and his staff are a menace to society, an insult to the industry and to other professionals operating out of Harley Street. I plan to circulate my story as widely as possible to ensure that people are aware of just who they are dealing with and to try and stop him and his staff from hurting innocent people again. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME IF YOU HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY THIS.









    Quote Originally Posted by Woytek View Post
    Hello,

    I am one of Qclinic victims.

    As you probably might understand, I'm about to explode.

    Clinic never delivered the braces to me (after 12months!) and now one of their employees (Amelia Miles) claims that they sent refund to me but it's been 2 weeks and £2,500 I paid still didn't reach my bank account (and probably won't at this point). They showed me some debit card terminal receipts as a proof of the payment but I called my bank and there's nothing they can do to track the transaction from other banks.

    I'm kindly ask for your advice what to do next.

    I can't describe in words how grateful I will be for your help in my case.

    I definitely won't stop trying to get my money back from them, We should all do something about it.

    I look forward to your feedback.
    Last edited by W1ngz; 06-13-2013 at 09:02 AM.

  14. #64
    Hi All, I have just come across this site after doing some research on Q Clinic after my awful experience with them- I wish I had researched properly before I signed up for treatment in the first place!- Anyway I was in the same boat as a lot of you, having paid in full for Invisalign treatment back in August last year and to date not receiving anything apart form excuses for the ‘delay’. I requested a refund in March and this was approved by the manager the day after I requested it. After many calls and emails I did not receive my money back so eventually I contacted my bank to see if there was anything they could do and they advised me to apply for a ‘chargeback’. I did not know what this was but researched and found the information on the following link: Chargeback Claims: How to Get Your Money Back | money.co.uk I went ahead with the chargeback as I had reached the end of my tether with the clinic. It was easy and my bank dealt with the whole process for me. I now have all of my money back (not the partial refund I was offered by the Q Clinic) and have not had to speak with the clinic since! For anyone waiting on a refund from this shambles of a business, don’t waste your breath and energy phoning and emailing as this will not get you anywhere. CONTACT YOU BANK AND REQUEST A CHARGEBACK SO YOU CAN BE FREE OF Q CLINIC FOREVER!!!

  15. Great advice Jake, I have been trying to get my money back from Q clinic but no luck yet. I will contact my bank now!

  16. I also contacted my bank on friday and got a chargeback after not receiving my refund from Q Clinic i highly advised this to all people wanting there refunds.....

  17. Thanks for the advise,
    was very angry.

  18. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped off View Post
    I'm very sorry to tell all those people who are awaiting their refund that you are extremely unlikely to get it as the company is in receivership as of around the 20th May and is now in the hands of the administrators: The Macdonald Partnership. The person you need to speak to about this is called Lisa or also Melissa Jackson on 020 3298 0830.

    Their job is to now recover assets form QClinic but i was warned not to expect any money back as there is no money left. Anand and his phony crew have swizzled us out of our money, we are no longer protected by the small claims court and essentially there is very little any of us who are waiting for refunds can do to get our money back.

    I am one of the unfortunate ones who received a receipt but never the money in my bank. I have done everything possible to get my money back but in my case the company had gone into receivership literally as the refund was processed. they obviously knew all about it but carried on fobbing me off regardless.

    i am left without money or treatment. I am livid as you can imagine. none of the staff show any remorse or moral compass and i think Tapeshwar Anand, Amelia Miles , Devya Vallabh and the rest of his cronies know exactly what they are doing and carefully structure their business arrangements to defraud innocent, hard-woring people like myself out of our hard-earned cash.

    I have reported them all for fraud and have a crime reference number. I encourage everybody who has been affected by this to do the same, regardless of whether you were successful with your refunds or not.

    i have since found out that the QClinic has been taken over by a company called INFINITY HEALTH LONDON LTD, (3RD FLOOR NORTH THE FORUM 74-80 CAMDEN STREET, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, NW1 0EG Company No. 08522354)

    And who do you think is the new Director? None other than Anand. This is gravely concerning as before the QClinic he also had another business called Q Healthcare Services Limited which has been dissolved. And if you look for records of Anand as a company director you will see that he has fronted a number of companies that have since been dissolved. Bizarrely they are still operating out of the same building, with the same staff and offering the same services.

    what we need to do is make the Insolvency company aware of this so that he can be investigated. We also need to report him for fraud and raise the issue with Trading Standards and other watchdogs, as well as the General Dentist Council.

    I am happy to coordinate all responses but will not do so here as we all know this forum is monitored by Anand, Amelia, Divya and the other liars who work at the Clinic. Please send any correspondence to stop.tapesh.anand@gmail.com. It would be helpful to provide a summary of what happened to you as well as any corroborating evidence.


    I'm very sorry for all of you who's hearts will sink at this message. I thought it only appropriate to let you know what i have now discovered.
    This man and his staff are a menace to society, an insult to the industry and to other professionals operating out of Harley Street. I plan to circulate my story as widely as possible to ensure that people are aware of just who they are dealing with and to try and stop him and his staff from hurting innocent people again. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME IF YOU HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY THIS.
    I am in the same position. Full balance paid 11 months ago (by debit card), no treatment and no refund since. I am utterly furious - especially given Amelia Miles told me my refund would be with me 5 days ago, 2 days before I was told by TMP they have been in administration since May 21st. Tapesh, Divya and Amelia are disgusting examples of dishonesty.

    They are not returning my calls or emails, so my suggestion is - whoever is free and would like to join, you are more than welcome - I am going to go into the clinic tomorrow evening, and I am not going to leave until I get some answers. I will aim to be there at around 5pm on Tuesday 18th June. I think our case is stronger if some of us go there together.

    I hope to see some of you tomorrow.

  19. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamessurfer View Post
    I also contacted my bank on friday and got a chargeback after not receiving my refund from Q Clinic i highly advised this to all people wanting there refunds.....
    Though I am not hopeful, but if anyone has come across something similar that can be done for debit card payments I would be forever indebted for your help and advice.

  20. Well I cant see that there is no point in going there I tried before and nothing came of it just more stress.
    I found out the company and its bank accounts are now controlled by the administrator Melissa Jackson.

    I have received my refund through the charge back and that is all what I wanted trust me saves stress from going there.
    Hope my advise helps others.

  21. #71
    Hi madeupname2, unfortunately I am in the same position as you. I also paid with a debit card and managed to get a chargeback. Have you spoken to your bank? I would highly recommend it! Let us know how you get on.

  22. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by ld843 View Post
    Hi madeupname2, unfortunately I am in the same position as you. I also paid with a debit card and managed to get a chargeback. Have you spoken to your bank? I would highly recommend it! Let us know how you get on.
    Hi Id843, thanks for your advice, I just tried to private message you - not sure it worked, let me know if you got it!

  23. After waiting for almost a year and paying half of the treatment I got an email from these douchebags today ..


    Screen Shot 2013-06-21 at 16.42.02.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bignaturals; 06-21-2013 at 11:42 AM.

  24. for some reason I can get the image to show in high res ..


    Screen Shot 2013-06-21 at 16.42.02.jpg

  25. Here;s a copy paste


    "We are writing to inform you that Q Healthcare Limited, previously trading as Q Clinic, is now in administration. Ms Melissa Jackson of TMP has been appointed as the official administrator.

    The company has been sold to Infinity Health London, and is still known as Q Clinic. We understand that as a former client of Q Healthcare Limited, you are currently mid-treatment. Infinity Health London will be continuing your treatment and undertakes this as part of the sale. All the relevant records and information have been transferred and are accessible to us.

    The staff previously working for Q Healthcare Limited have also been transferred and are working very hard to make this transition as seamless as possible. Although we personally have been in touch with you over the last few months, as employees, were only informed of the administration of the company after it happened. The sudden change and transition period we are now in, has been challenging however we all are trying to continue to work hard to start your treatments as soon as possible. We will endeavour to adhere to the timescales stipulated by Q Healthcare Limited with regards to receiving your treatment, and Dr Tapesh Anand will continue your treatment.

    If you decide not to continue your treatment at Q Clinic kindly contact the administrators for further advice as I will not be able to speak on behalf of Q Healthcare Limited.

    If either myself or any of my colleagues can be of any assistance, please contact us on 0207 317 1111 or we recommend that you write to us so that we can better assess and answer your queries.

    Warm regards

    Amelia Miles
    Client Relations Manager"

  26. Q Clinic healthcare/Infinity Heath

    Quote Originally Posted by shelleylu View Post
    Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck getting your money back etc.. I know too well the effect of non-exsistent customer service, coupled with finiancial crisis of these clinics.. I think they expect us to bend over and suck it up?! Personally, the money for these treatments is a huge amount, and I wont be satisfied till i get a refund from my (now completely liquidated) clinic..

    Good luck everyone.. and if all else fails - Sue their greedy bloody arses!!

    ps, I would be more than happy to provide info to anyone who is going to the press/watchdog about scam clinics/dentists.. There are a huge number of people who have been ripped off at the clinic which failed me, and I'm quite sure they'd join in too......
    I contacted Watchdog today - 3 months down the line - no refund. They have gone into Administration and set up another company - so they can start scamming other people no doubt. So angry!

  27. Hi Jake, can I ask who you bank with? I am with Barclays and have been trying to get my money back via chargeback for 3 months now. I hate q Clinic, scammers! Thanks,

  28. They said the same to me, obviously a standard line. I contacted Watchdog today, please do the same. They have set up another company and I am sure intend to start scamming people again as soon as possible!

  29. #79
    They are the biggest scammers around, first consultation over a year ago and kept getting fobbed off. I should have realised. Can't believe they've now started another company to con more people. I'm assuming with all these complaints to watchdog it's only a matter of time before the BBC watchdog will turn up on their door step. I hope they have their escape route worked out and better still if the whole bunch of muppets end up in jail. It will only be a matter of time before they cross the wrong people and then they will get what they deserve. The amounts of money they are conning people out of are substancial, I hope they never forget that.

  30. #80
    I called invisilign 6 weeks after having my moulds done and they had never even heard of me. Don't believe a word the Q clinic tell you.

    The post above is so true -

    (1) What is the Q Clinic telling you about how long it will take to produce the aligners? Invisalign advise that on average it takes about 4 to 6 weeks to get the aligners. It is probably reasonable to stretch that to about 8 weeks . If Q Clinic are telling you that it will take 3 / 4 / 5 / 6+ months to get the aligners, ask yourself why and ask yourself what is happening to the money you have paid them upfront in the meantime. Remember what matters is what they write in the treatment plan and not what they tell you orally.

    But also really read into everything they give you:
    (2) In the Q Clinic payment plan and cost estimate why does a planning meeting cost £500 which is nonrefundable? And why do they insist on a minimum deposit of £500. They try to charge you as much to begin with so they don't have to refund you when you realise their game.

    Also seriously this can't be over stated as above:

    Q Clinic in receivership as of around the 20th May and is now in the hands of the administrators: The Macdonald Partnership.

    Amelia Miles , Divya Vallabh and the team carefully structure their business arrangements to defraud innocent, hard-working people out of hard-earned cash.

    QClinic has been taken over by a company called INFINITY HEALTH LONDON LTD, (3RD FLOOR NORTH THE FORUM 74-80 CAMDEN STREET, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, NW1 0EG Company No. 08522354)

    And who do you think is the new Director? None other than Tapesh Anand.


    AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE
    Last edited by Victoriabow; 07-31-2013 at 06:10 PM.

  31. #81
    I also met with another dentist today who said he knew all about their scam and said something interesting - the silver and elite memberships are earned according to how many treatments you do, if Anand had an elite membership it's because he might PROCESS 300 plus orders a year but how many people actually got the treatment??? How many 100's of people are out of pocket as a result.

    How can they be allowed to trade???

  32. #82
    These people are an absolute disgrace! They lie and mislead people into buying a service and don't provide it on time which according to trading standards is a criminal act. Luckily I recorded every single conversation with the receptionist and Divya on the phone and kept all emails to provide as evidence hence I got my money back. Divya was being all nice but again was just lying and failed to tell me that the company went into administration. She even lied saying that her and the staff did not know about administration until it had happened but the administrators told me they knew from the beginning. Then she got really rude on the phone stating it is only her job to inform customers but not to keep them happy. Obviously this mentality has led the company into the state it is now. What goes around comes around! They can't even handle existing customers yet they are trying to get more people to start treatment with them.

    Other practices don't take that long in providing the service therefore its obvious these people are nothing but liars! Here is a report on them by CQC:

    Q Clinic | Care Quality Commission

  33. i managed to get my money back through a chargeback with the bank, I hope everyone else did too

  34. Im hoping we can get everyone to go onto the Q clinic facebook page and write their reviews in the recommendations box, they cannot be deleted

    https://www.facebook.com/QClinicLondon

  35. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by ihateq View Post
    Im hoping we can get everyone to go onto the Q clinic facebook page and write their reviews in the recommendations box, they cannot be deleted

    https://www.facebook.com/QClinicLondon
    This is a great idea. They are still trying to promote their 'services' we need to all make an effort to put people of these scammers. I'll make it a mission to do so and keep all the review at the top of the google searches.

  36. #86

    Q fb page

    Quote Originally Posted by tridom View Post
    This is a great idea. They are still trying to promote their 'services' we need to all make an effort to put people of these scammers. I'll make it a mission to do so and keep all the review at the top of the google searches.
    They keep hiding the bad recommendations on their wall which is annoying but we should keep writing 'scammers' and 'liars' on their wall.

  37. #87
    Divya Vallabh is a complete and utter disgrace. She is rude, aggressive, manipulative and a liar. Completely shame faced.

  38. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeupname2 View Post
    Divya Vallabh is a complete and utter disgrace. She is rude, aggressive, manipulative and a liar. Completely shame faced.
    Divya is a disgrace to humanity! One day it will come back and bite her in the ass!

  39. Hello All! hope you are all well - I decided to start a FB group about Q clinic and your experiences. Please join here and share your story - lets make sure others dont make the same mistake :)

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/QClin...95403727265107

  40. My story : Same as everyones on here really. Saw Mr Anand for an Invisalign consultation, had my impressions taken a few months later and then waited 4 months as per my treatment plan.... nothing. Started to feel slightly suspicious as Amelia Miles, Divya etc kept trying to fob me off with delays (4th generation blah blah blah). After another two months waiting, googled Mr Anand, Q Clinic and reviews/complaints. Immediately asked for a full refund of deposit (30% put down initially) as Q Clinic seemed to be becoming a concern to many dental patients. Got my refund, took three months! Although, Hitachi, the finance company, immediately refunded monthly payments that had been debited from my bank account. Reported Q Clinic to GDC (as I understand many have).

    Reference Mr Anand's registration at GDC : the date for December 2013 is only one for Mr Anand to pay his fee to the GDC. I have been reliably informed that this is not a review of his fitness to practice (more's the pity).

    Btw, it appears Divya Vallabh (Q Clinic) is now Divya Desai Anand! Check out this link : http://registry.theknot.com/divya-va...012-tx/1922349 Not sure it can be relied upon so maybe someone can put me right on here? Maybe Miss Amelia Miles might?

    P.S. I'm lucky I did not start my treatment.... as I have been informed subsequently that Invisaligns would not have worked for my dental problem. A lucky escape me thinks :)))

  41. #91
    Mr Anand was the subject of a public hearing at the GDC on 12/11/13 and now has conditions imposed on his registration.

  42. Thanks QPR. These are the conditions :


    Tapeshwar Anand [Postal contact address for the registrant] Q Clinic
    139 Harley St
    London
    W1G 6BG
    United Kingdom


    Status: Registered with Conditions What does this mean?
    Conditions from: 14 Nov 2013 until: 13 May 2015
    Conditions:

    1. He must notify the GDC promptly of any post he accepts for which GDC registration is required. 2. He shall not accept any new patients and must limit his practice to completing the orthodontic treatment of his existing patients. 3. If employed, he must provide contact details of his employer and allow the GDC to exchange information with his employer or any contracting body for which he provides dental services. 4. He must inform the GDC of any formal disciplinary proceedings taken against him, from the date of this determination. 5. He must inform the GDC if he applies for dental employment outside the UK. 6. He must work with a Postgraduate Dental Dean (or a nominated deputy), to formulate a Personal Development Plan, specifically designed to address the following areas of his practice: - orthodontic diagnosis; - treatment planning; - radiography; - complaints handling; - consent; and - record keeping. 7. He must forward a copy of his Personal Development Plan to the GDC not later than 14 days before any review hearing. 8. He must meet with the Postgraduate Dental Dean (or a nominated deputy), on a regular basis to discuss his progress towards achieving the aims set out in his Personal Development Plan. The frequency of his meetings is to be set by the Postgraduate Dental Dean (or a nominated deputy). 9. He must allow the GDC to exchange information about the standard of his professional performance and his progress towards achieving the aims set out in his Personal Development Plan with the Postgraduate Dental Dean (or a nominated deputy). 10.a. He must develop and monitor practice protocols in respect of complaints handling. b. He must provide evidence to the GDC of the steps he has taken to develop and monitor practice protocols as outlined in (a) above, within 3 months of the date of this order. 11.a. He shall maintain a reflective log detailing every case where he receives a complaint from a patient from the date of this order. b. He must provide a copy of this log to the GDC prior to any review or alternatively, confirm that there have been no such cases. 12. He must inform promptly the following parties that his registration is subject to the conditions, listed at 1 to 11, above: - Any organisation or person employing or contracting with him to undertake dental work - Any locum agency or out-of-hours service he is registered with or applies to be registered with (at the time of application) - Any prospective employer (at the time of application) 13. He must permit the GDC to disclose the above conditions, 1 to 12, to any person requesting information about his registration status.

    Registration Number: [Unique identification number belonging to the registrant] 76522
    Registrant Type: [Registrants are Dentists and/or Dental Care Professionals] Dentist
    First Registered on: [Date when the registrant first joined the register] 20 Jul 1999
    Current period of Registration from: [Registrants have to renew their registration annually. They can also leave the register and re-join at a later date. Dates show when the current period of registration begins and ends] 15 Feb 2005 until: 31 Dec 2013
    Qualifications: [Qualifications that the registrant has entered in the register] BDS Lond 1999
    Registration History

    On 14 November 2013 the Committee imposed interim conditions on Mr Anand's registration for a period of 18 months. This decision will be reviewed in 6 months.
    Find out more about GDC Hearings
    Click the link for more details ANAND Conditions (pdf

  43. #93
    Holy cow! This whole thread is just awful!!!! Seems to me like there's enough people for a sit down at the office. I kid but honestly being ripped off like that is just disgusting behaviour for any business, especially for one that requires years of studying. Surely if there are enough issues with a practitioner there must be a point at which that practitioner is considered not fit to practice?

  44. I totally agree mal. It is indeed a sad state of affairs when you can not trust someone in the denistry field. Such a shame. Mr Anand's staff should also be made accountable. At least the GDC have placed restrictions on him temporarily. I shall be watching the developments of these as they are unfold.

  45. #95
    From what I've read above about his conditions, seems to me like all he has to do is follow them for 6 months and they could be lifted and he would be able to go back to being a horrific dentist. It seems like all he has to do is inform a selected person of any treatment he plans on carrying out, sending out that info to everyone who has complained, and then TRIED (not necessarily complete) to find a resolution with anyone that complains. Basically he could just say 'well i contacted them and let them know, told them I would be willing to rectify treatment myself, they refused, and now we're waiting on the client for us to come to a conclusion'.
    And even then these are only imposed on one person not the whole practice. If its not just him but an actual company then thats still awhile separate issue.
    I've unfortunately had to go through crap like this before with work cover and as much as there are certain legislations in place, or conditions that someone has been made to follow on a personal level it can mean absolute squat.
    Fingers crossed he either gets run through the ringer by them and he gives up and quits (which would make it almost impossible to get your money back without hunting him down, dragging him through court, and then still maybe never seeing any money) or they no longer allow him to practice.

    I really hope it all works out for you all without major issues like court and everything because sadly that can lead to a whole lot of nothing. We sued a builder for dodgy work 2 years ago (he sent us an unlicensed electrician that did illegal work and left a massive fire hazard in our house eg exposed wires running out of one wall and into another in the bottom of a cupboard, covered our newly installed carpet with paint footprints/knocked over a 20L can, among other things) and after over a year dragging him through small claims court he died and the company was liquidized with us never seeing a cent from them.

  46. Sorry to hear about your situation mal.... the legal system does contradict what it is supposed to stand for.

    Back to Mr Anand, I do hope that the GDC take his fitness to practice VERY seriously. I know what resolution/outcome I should like to see prevail. He seemingly does not have the patient's interests at heart. What a sorry state of affairs we have reached.....

  47. Very happy to see this guy has got restrictions on him!!

    Hopefully something good will come out of this - I was searching for this thread on google and its dropped down to page 4/5 when it used to be on page one, so I urge everyone to leave a comment every now and then on here so that others can find it and not make the same mistake we did!

    Also leave comments on https://www.facebook.com/pages/QClin...d-Experiences/

    will pop back soon :)

  48. Q Clinic update

    Quote Originally Posted by ihateq View Post
    Very happy to see this guy has got restrictions on him!!

    Hopefully something good will come out of this - I was searching for this thread on google and its dropped down to page 4/5 when it used to be on page one, so I urge everyone to leave a comment every now and then on here so that others can find it and not make the same mistake we did!

    Also leave comments on https://www.facebook.com/pages/QClin...d-Experiences/

    will pop back soon :)
    I hope so too ihate q! I have been reliably informed that numerous complaints have been made to the GDC about Anand's dental practicing. Let's hope justice prevails. As soon as I have any further updates, I shall advise.

  49. Where do things stand with Q clinic now? Does anyone know if it is still running under different ownership? Does Anand still practice there, but with his restrictions?

  50. #100
    This is the latest joke email I have received from them:

    We are writing to you to keep you informed about the situation regarding your treatment. Our suppliers have still not confirmed when these will be ready.

    Of course we understand this is a rather frustrating situation for you.Please be assured that we are taking the necessary steps,seeking advise and trying our best in trying to acquire your aligners as soon as we possibly can.This situation is unusual and we are handling it to the best of our abilities.

    We will be in touch with you again in the 2nd week of January as the clinic will be closed for the holidays from December 20th until January the 6th.

    Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

    With very best wishes,

    Rebecca Ivers

    Q Clinic |39 Harley Street, London W1G 8QH | 0207 636 2111| appointment@qclinic.com | www.qclinic.com

Similar Threads

  1. Do you have feedback on London orthodontists?
    By shoppingforbraces in forum Invisalign
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 06:25 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 07:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •