Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. A report on my experience at Q Clinic, Harley Street, London

This is a report into my Invisalign experience, £1700 circa January 2010 to August 2010 at the Q Clinic, Harley Street by Dr. Tapesh (Tapeshwar) Anand @ Q Clinic, Harley Street.

Now I realise this is 1 year later, but I went through a rough patch then and haven't been in the country for a while but now I'm back baby..

Basically, the Invisalign treatment failed, I was told that Dr.Anand was an orthodontist and he told me at the end of my treatment (14 U 12 L) that everything was fine. Unfortunately, orthodontists I've seen since do not share that opinion. Not only did the treatment not fix my crossbite, it has also wrecked the midline, my 2 arches now do not now line up straight, but they did before treatment.

Here is what I do have as evidence:

1) Proof of payment for treatment at Q clinic
    2) Proof of intended treatment effects, i.e. the Invisalign computer programme will show what my teeth will look like after treatment. (Obviously, the intended effect was not attained.
    3) Proof of teeth before treatment, I have Panoramic X-Rays before starting treatment. I also have moulds of my teeth, both arches professionally modelled by a dental laboratory.
    4) Proof of last intended Invisalign treatments, i.e. the 14th U tray and the 12th L tray.
    5) Letters on demand from qualified orthodontists backing claims of that I still suffer from orthodontic problems.

What should I do? Should I ring them, post via RM Recorded/SD, complain to GDC, or simply get a solicitor and start legal proceedings.

I had a similar experience at the Q clinic. My treatment failed and Dr Tapesh Anand did nothing to rectify it. The Q clinic are just out to make as much money as they can and don't actually care about the patients.
    In the first instance I would advise you to write a letter of complaint to the Q Clinic. If this fails then you ought to contact the Dental Complaints Service and also report to GDC fitness to practice committee. I would also start legal proceedings sooner rather than later as it can be a lengthy process. I would go through the official channels first, but if all else fails another thing you could do is go and picket outside his clinic - he'll sharp give you your money back then!

Please avoid Q Clinic in Harley street, London.

I strongly advise people not to use Dental Service at Q Clinic Harley Street London. The service is horrible and the staffs are very rude. I am only at the initial stage of my treatment and it has been delayed for 3 months already.

Apart from the first appointment because they want to market it to you, after you pay, it became so difficult to make an appointment with them, you have to wait for at least 2-3 weeks between every appointment and and the staffs are not being quite rude.

I made an appointment in the evening around 6.30pm because I had to work. They made a mistake and sent me an email saying I had an appointment at 4.30pm. I was at work so didnt check it within the day and they claimed that I missed my appointment so I have to pay 50 pounds. I found it was like a scam. I hope no one will have to face a situation like me.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent experiences with us. As our valuable customer, I know you expect a great deal from us. I am terribly sorry to read that we definitely didn't reach your expectation. I sincerely hope that you will give us an opportunity to discuss your treatment with you.

I understand the importance of customer service in a business however when the business is to do with a patient’s health, the quality of treatment and managing risks takes precedence over anything. Our clinicians share these ethics and the care they provide I assure you are to an exceptionally high standard.

I fully acknowledge we need to improve our performance in the way we deal with our customers. This includes looking at our customer care, as we want to offer a consistently polite and thoughtful service across our business.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of any further assistance or able to clarify anything to you.
    Best regards,

Divya Vallabh
    Client Relations Manager
    dv@qclinic.com

I came to know about Q Clinic through one of my colleagues, who had her invisalign there. I finished my consultation last week and im very much looking forward to continuing with the treatment. They have a very good team, and they took the time to explain everything to me and what to expect.

Just to chip in - I completed my Invisalign treatment with the Q Clinic earlier this year. I blogged about it here (infrequently - so you can read the whole thing in half a dozen or so posts..): Straight Talking

I'd say the finished result is fine, but I'll admit I did become a bit anxious the more negative reviews I read (once I'd already signed up and paid).

Oh, come on, Q-clinic. Another One-time-poster with an excellent feedback...

Currently on 50/68 U and L - 8 U and 4 L attachments; No planned IPR! No planned change of attachments! Currently again two elastics.

8. I too am extremely disappointed with the service, I have been waiting 1 year for my treatment to start! The ironic thing is that they give you a contract where you have to abide by all their rules etc but can mess you around for a whole year, while the money sits in their bank account. Every time we get near to the treatment start date they move the goal posts, apparently my retainers have been shipped from the US so as of today no-one can actually tell me when they will arrive, but it they are on their way why can't they book me in an appointment? I am so annoyed with myself I paid Q Clinic the money, I am due to get married in a few months and had specifically saved up for the treatment in time for my wedding thinking the treatment would be finished and I'd have nice straight teeth for my photos, sadly that won't happen now. I strongly advise anyone not to use Q Clinic.

hahaha so obvious they were fake posts the "good"reviews. They all joined the same time too.
    Year and a half treatment time
    39/39 U- 10 attachments
    22/22 L- 7 attachments

Refinements
    7/15 U- 10 attachments
    7/11 L- 9 attachments

19 attachments all up now. Not fun!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by nattaylor View Post
    I too am extremely disappointed with the service, I have been waiting 1 year for my treatment to start! The ironic thing is that they give you a contract where you have to abide by all their rules etc but can mess you around for a whole year, while the money sits in their bank account. Every time we get near to the treatment start date they move the goal posts, apparently my retainers have been shipped from the US so as of today no-one can actually tell me when they will arrive, but it they are on their way why can't they book me in an appointment? I am so annoyed with myself I paid Q Clinic the money, I am due to get married in a few months and had specifically saved up for the treatment in time for my wedding thinking the treatment would be finished and I'd have nice straight teeth for my photos, sadly that won't happen now. I strongly advise anyone not to use Q Clinic.
    This is exactly what happened to me, I'm so furious right now. I signed the contract in Feb 12, and started paying them from Apr 12 every month, and I've got no treatment so far. I read this review today, saying Q clinic is in debt with Invisalign, and all shipments are on hold permanently for months, here's the link: dentists/q-clinic.htm" target="_blank">Q Clinic, London

I contacted Hitachi capital the factoring company, all they can do is to send me some form to fill in, so they can investigate, and I cannot stop the direct debits, otherwise I'll breach the credit agreement. I called q clinic but the receptionist wasn't really helpful, I emailed their only relationship manager Amelia a few times, but have got no reply.

I don't know what to do right now, wrote to BBC Watchdog already, fingers cross they will look into this.

what an absolute prick this dentist is! id advise you to firstly report him to the general dental council..then go to him DEMAND to see the dentist or the private treatment co-ordinator and ask for your money back..if they dont agree and transfer the money over asap, go into the waiting room and tell everyone whose there that the dental clinic is a sham! and tell them your story..i cant believe your just letting it go..go to the bank and stop the direct debit, what about the agreement the clinic had with you-about supplying the aligners..theyve obviously not delivered so why should you...omg im so mad for you right now!

Genuine complaints contact me not affiliated to Q Clinic

Hi I've come across dozens of customers of Q clinic online who are in the same position as me and are getting absolutely disgraceful treatment from tapeshwar anand and q clinic.

If you have not received a refund or have not had your complaint sorted out then please contact me. My username is the first part of my email at out look dot c o m. As I said I am not affiliated with Q clinic. I am a customer and sick of my failed invisalign treatment. I am truly shocked by what I have come across online from other customers.

I'd be interested to know from other clients if they were successful from getting their refunds or if they like me are still suffering because of these crooks.

Please do contact me and I am hoping with everyone who has complained we can get to some solution.

Quote Originally Posted by ihavebeenfailed View Post
    This is a report into my Invisalign experience, £1700 circa January 2010 to August 2010 at the Q Clinic, Harley Street by Dr. Tapesh (Tapeshwar) Anand @ Q Clinic, Harley Street.

Now I realise this is 1 year later, but I went through a rough patch then and haven't been in the country for a while but now I'm back baby..

Basically, the Invisalign treatment failed, I was told that Dr.Anand was an orthodontist and he told me at the end of my treatment (14 U 12 L) that everything was fine. Unfortunately, orthodontists I've seen since do not share that opinion. Not only did the treatment not fix my crossbite, it has also wrecked the midline, my 2 arches now do not now line up straight, but they did before treatment.

Here is what I do have as evidence:

1) Proof of payment for treatment at Q clinic
    2) Proof of intended treatment effects, i.e. the Invisalign computer programme will show what my teeth will look like after treatment. (Obviously, the intended effect was not attained.
    3) Proof of teeth before treatment, I have Panoramic X-Rays before starting treatment. I also have moulds of my teeth, both arches professionally modelled by a dental laboratory.
    4) Proof of last intended Invisalign treatments, i.e. the 14th U tray and the 12th L tray.
    5) Letters on demand from qualified orthodontists backing claims of that I still suffer from orthodontic problems.

What should I do? Should I ring them, post via RM Recorded/SD, complain to GDC, or simply get a solicitor and start legal proceedings.

Blog Entries
    This is getting downright comical.
    Millenia

20/20 Upper
    18/18 Lower

Refinements
    26/26 Upper
    15/15 Lower

Started Invisalign 10/1/2012
    Finished on 3/10/2014

Blog Entries
    I notice that every time a negative post about this clinic and/or doctor occurs, it is immediately followed by a positive comment from someone who just so happened to join that very day. Wow, amazing coincidence...not!
    Invisalign Start Date: 1-17-2013

Initial round of treatment: 24 U&L, 14 attachments
    Refinements 1/28/14: 22 U&L, 16 attachments, 3 metal buttons, 5 elastics

Lower retainer 12/23/14, circumferential elastics
    Upper retainer 1/14/15

Dr Tapesh Anand - Q Clinic - Invisalign

Wow - really sorry to hear that Q clinic has got even worse and people may actually lose money/not get treatment.

I had the misfortune of having my treatment with Q clinic which began in 2011. I would never ever recommend Dr Tapesh Anand. He is the worst dentist I have ever encountered (both in terms of dental skill and patient care).

I will try to keep my dissatisfaction short but in brief I was swayed by the cheap price that was being offered/the fact the clinic was in Harley Street (supposed center of dental/medical excellence)/and the late opening hours. All of which came back to haunt me.

Dr Anand tries to get rid of you as soon as possible before your teeth are fully straightened. He refuses to offer refinement treatment/send off for more retainers once you have completed your first allocated cycle. After I came to the end of my sets of trays (upper 12)/(lower 8) neither my top or bottom arch were straight. When I complained he was rude/dismissive and point blank refused to see anything wrong with my teeth and told me that was the best that I could ever expect my teeth to be. He likes to waffle/baffle patients with dental talk to try to avoid acknowledging his shortcomings and the obvious point that you can both see – that your teeth are not straight!!!

I then had to go to another dentist (more time/money/hassle) and get a second opinion this dentist completely backed me up and said there was no way my invisalign case was finished and that I could definitely benefit from further trays to complete and get my finished result. I then had to write to Dr Tapesh Anand with this second opinion. Only then was he willing to see me and finish off my case. He was less than pleasant at this appointment. As if it was my fault that his so called dental knowledge was in fact completely wrong.

I finally got some more trays. Over correction trays – he refused to take new molds of my teeth and send them off to invisalign for getting refinement trays. This was in contradiction to what the second dentist recommended. After several more months/more appointments/more “discussions” with Dr Anand he was once again “finished” which my case!! Although I did see some further improvement my teeth they are far from “right”. One is still crocked and where it is not straight I constantly get food stuck in it. Dr Anands approach seems to be to butcher the teeth as much as possible by filing them down/shaving in between them (I presume to get them to move faster) – hence I have too wide gaps in between the teeth which again means food gets caught between them (something I might add that NEVER happened before treatment). This is now more embarrassing than having un-straight teeth.

Initially I was told that my treatment time would take around 10 weeks (another reason why I signed up) but with never being able to get an appointment, having to wait weeks in between and then having Dr Anand not take your concerns on board and wanting to do a good and thorough job for his patients/having to write to Q clinic/get others involved it took well over a year!!! For which I could have had a proper metal brace with a better result and never having to deal with Dr Anand and Q clinic. However I was so fed up of the appointments/dealing with Dr Anand/Q clinic that I did not have the energy to fight any longer and just signed off my case. However as the months have worn on and I continue to have to pick food out of my teeth/worry about things being stuck I wish I had taken it further and gone to the General Dental Counsel.

My advice is to avoid Q clinic/Dr Anand at all costs. Yes you might pay more at other clinics but you certainly get what you pay for (which is my case was a load of hassle/stress/and butchered teeth that I am still not happy with). I strongly advice anyone having trouble with Q clinic to report them to the Dental Counsel. Dr Anand/the clinic needs someone to stop them ripping people off/providing substandard care to his patients.

BTW - This is the short version of my story there are lots and lots of things that happened with Dr Anand and Q clinic that I could write much more!! But in short AVOID, AVOID AVOID!!!!!

16. Disappointment with Q Clinic, Harley Street, London

Dear All,

I strongly agree with the below! Do NOT use Q Clinic Dental Service.
    The service is horrible not to mention all the hassle you will need to go through with them.

I purchased my braces in June 2012. I was originally expecting my order in August 2012 at which time I was
    offered an upgrade that was to arrive in beginning of December 2012. Never arrived but kept promising.
    I contacted them mid January as there was still no sign of my order so I requested a full refund which they confirmed back to me saying should be with me within 21 working days.
    Today is the 25th working day and refund is nowhere same as my braces. They are holding my money which they have no right to do so and I had to report them to several higher authorities to get some action from them.

Seriously this dental service is a joke and very upsetting. If you think to go with them all I can advise think twice!!!!

Nix

Quote Originally Posted by n tran View Post
    Please avoid Q Clinic in Harley street, London.

I strongly advise people not to use Dental Service at Q Clinic Harley Street London. The service is horrible and the staffs are very rude. I am only at the initial stage of my treatment and it has been delayed for 3 months already.

Apart from the first appointment because they want to market it to you, after you pay, it became so difficult to make an appointment with them, you have to wait for at least 2-3 weeks between every appointment and and the staffs are not being quite rude.

I made an appointment in the evening around 6.30pm because I had to work. They made a mistake and sent me an email saying I had an appointment at 4.30pm. I was at work so didnt check it within the day and they claimed that I missed my appointment so I have to pay 50 pounds. I found it was like a scam. I hope no one will have to face a situation like me.

17. I strongly agree with all below! Do NOT use Q Clinic Dental Service.
    The service is horrible not to mention all the hassle you will need to go through with them.

I purchased my braces in June 2012. I was originally expecting my order in August 2012 at which time I was
    offered an upgrade that was to arrive in beginning of December 2012. Never arrived but kept promising.
    I contacted them mid January as there was still no sign of my order so I requested a full refund which they confirmed back to me saying should be with me within 21 working days.
    Today is the 25th working day and refund is nowhere same as my braces. They are holding my money which they have no right to do so and I had to report them to several higher authorities to get some action from them.

Seriously this dental service is a joke and very upsetting. If you think to go with them all I can advise think twice!!!!

Nix

18. I really think we should all get together on this with regards to Q Clinic for not giving us our refunds, we have to do something, I think we should all go up there together, would anyone be up for that? Mr. Anand was only on holiday last week and showing off the fact he was driving around in a Porsche whilst we are all trying to get our money back. The man is a complete disgrace and so are his staff, most of the ones I've dealt with have lied about something or other! Please email me if you want to try and do something about it, ripoffdentist@gmail.com.
    Last edited by nattaylor; 02-20-2013 at 12:25 PM.

19. Align Technology stopped all shipments to the Q clinic months ago. If you are still waiting for your Invisalign aligners from the Q clinic request a refund today. Then raise your concern with the General Dental Council (they are rubbish but you make sure you bring them into this early on as they are supposed to protect clients of such bordelos - emphasis on supposed, do not rely on GDC). Save all correspondence you exchange with the retards of the Q Clinic and the General Dental Practice. Bombard them daily with emails so you can have a nice record when you are totally fed up - you will be. Take your time. It will be useful to get two birds with one stone when you sue both directions. If GDC knew how to do their job Anad should not be allowed to practice in this country whatever he thinks he is practicing. Perhaps not even in India.). It will take a few weeks to build a case but you will be reimbursed in the end. There are lots of no win no fees legal practices that deal with wannabe orthodontists such as Dr Tapperwear and can help you get a compensation. Just google them up! Also inform the BBC watchdog about this Anal clinic from hell. They have a case in store for months and they have sent a couple of undercover journalists to the Q clinic.
    Remember: Nature has already taken its revenge from Anand.
    Last edited by Paul Smith; 02-21-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by nattaylor View Post
    I really think we should all get together on this with regards to Q Clinic for not giving us our refunds, we have to do something, I think we should all go up there together, would anyone be up for that? Mr. Anand was only on holiday last week and showing off the fact he was driving around in a Porsche whilst we are all trying to get our money back. The man is a complete disgrace and so are his staff, most of the ones I've dealt with have lied about something or other! Please email me if you want to try and do something about it, ripoffdentist@gmail.com.
    Hi Nat, it's a great idea and I've sent you an email already.

Here is an update on my precious threat:
    Hitachi capital dealt with my case pretty swiftly and I've got refund on previous direct debit payments, and cancelled credit agreement with them already.

Whereas q clinic is still dragging and lying. They told me they will process refund on the day of my phone call, then the next week, then 28days later. 28 days have passed and I haven't got a penny from them. I tried to call their finance personnel but she's never in the office: on holiday, on lunch break, not at desk, can't find her, sick, gone home already, simply not there. (In fact I called q clinic every hour today but was unable to get hold of her.)

I also went into the clinic in person in early February, and requested to see dr Tapesh, but he was 'too busy to see anyone'. I said I'll wait for his pee break, then the reception girl started lying to me. She grabbed some random pile of paper on her desk, and said 'your aligners are in fact delivered today but you requested a refund so there's nothing we can do now'. When I demanded to see the papers, she refused and went silent. And apparently they are 'fine with journalist coming in with video cameras', so anyone who knows any friends working in news industry, feel free to expose their scams.

Since I went in after work and not many customers were there in the evening, there was no point making a scene, unfortunately.

Still very annoyed and grrrrrrrr

omg you guys need to do something...why dont you just like take a camera yourself record it..and send it to panorama!!!! and youtube it...and just overall completely degrade his practice and name! it would be good if you all went together and didnt leave the premises without a refund..id suggest going in as soon as they open and staying there and speaking to ALL the patients!

Hi ruzzzzz,

Believe me, if I don't need to work I will sit there every day !!

23. My heart goes out to you all, what this 'doctor' has done to you is not just theft it's downright cruel.

Hi all,

Here's another update. Basically the receptionist promised on Wednesday that their finance person will definily be in on Thursday, and advised me to call at 10am the next day, so I did. And guess what the person was sick all of a sudden and didnt come in ( I wasn't surprised at all tbh!!!). I had a go at the receptionist and she was probably fed up with me calling all the time and told me Dr Tapesh himself is the only one overseeing the clinic's operation, if I want to sue, sue him.

So after spending my whole lunch time calling civil advice and trading standard (thx a lot nattaylor!), I wrote a pre court action letter and went to deliver in person after work, and I finally got my refund! Turns out they do have a card machine at front desk (before they told me refund can only be done by bank transfer, it's the company policy), and the presence of finance person is not necessary, apparently as long as dr Tapesh approves anyone can do it at any time, the waiting time they force on customers is all bullshit. Dr Tapesh didnt appear at all the whole time after my initial appointment in march last year.

After two months and countless frustrating phone calls, and two visits to the clinic, it finally ended, or I hope! Will see if the money appears in my bank account!

25. we are doing all we can, countless calls, emails, letters, writting to Watchdog, unfortunately it's a long winded process but you need a trail of proof, next option is to pay them a visit with boyfriend in tow......anyone know of any GOOD, HONEST & DECENT dentists in central London where I can go for Invisalign?

26. Avoid Q Clinic Invisalign treatment with Tapesh Anand. He takes your money and makes you wait for months and months blaming Invisalign for the delays when tJhe reality is that he hasn't paid his bills to them. Call Invisalign to check the status of your retainers and to see if he has even ordered them. Their Telephone number is 0800 917 1643. Complain to the General Dental Council who have an inquiry into Anand's fitness to practise and if you have finance tell Hitachi Capital and request a complaints form. Demand a refund and if Q Clinic tell you it takes 28 days because of hitachi finance they are lying: all they have to do is inform hitachi capital that they are cancelling your credit agreement and hitachi will refund the money you have paid out in direct debits back to you within 3-4 working days. Don't let q clinic fob you off and feed you lies while they delay treatment and refunds. AVOID - there's a very good reason there are so many negative reviews and complaints about Q Clinic and Tapesh Anand. His registration to practise ends dec 2013 according to the GDC so move fast for your refund before it's too late...

hi everyone, i wonder if anyone can give me some advice. I am so stressed out after the service I have or should I say have not received. I had my first appointment for a consultation on the 16th october and had my moulds taken at the beginning of november. since then i have not received any treatment andf like many of you have just been fobbed of repeatedly. It says on the website and i was told that it would roughly take 3-9 wks to make the retainers. I have now been waiting over 18 wks for them. every time i email them to ask them for an update they tell me i am getting an upgrade of treatment or that things are taking longer etc ect and wont give me any real reason why it has taken double the time. now i am considering asking for a refund, does everyone think tjhis is the best idea? i paid in full over 3 mongthsd ago. has anyone got any more advice othrer then threathening them with watch dog etc?

28. Hi, I am really worried by these reviews. I gave q clinic £800 deposit last week and have just had the initial consultation with the dentist and x rays, do you think I am entitled to my money back if I tell them I don't want to proceed? I will stop the direct debit on Monday so not worried about that. Any advise on how to tackle this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

For those who are distressed with q clinic's scam: Call Invisalign Europe/uk head office number, 020 7246 3450, ask to speak to Sara, and she will tell u q clinic owes them money thus the delay. Call hitachi capital on 0113 380 1065 and speak to Tracy, she will help you open a case and chase q clinic for you and get ur direct debit refund within 4 days. And to get ur deposit back is the tricky one, u have to bomb q clinic with tons of phone calls and sit in until they take out pdq machine and process refund right in front of you. Best of luck guys!

To loobielou: hi according to Hitachi, by cancelling direct debit you will breach the credit agreement, the best way to do this is to talk to them and follow the complaint procedure. Although Invisalign said the debt has been partially paid recently and some shipment has been made, I'd suggest u confirm ur order status with them, and see what q clinic says, then decide what to do next (see if they lie to your face? Or if ur trays has already been shipped, maybe u want to continue ur treatment? Or maybe not?). Since I never got my treatment so I can't really comment on their skills/techniques, but overall their staff are dishonest and lack of integrity and their operation is unethical. So I'd say find out as much info as possible then think about next move.

31. Quote Originally Posted by zoe2013 View Post
    hi everyone, i wonder if anyone can give me some advice. I am so stressed out after the service I have or should I say have not received. I had my first appointment for a consultation on the 16th october and had my moulds taken at the beginning of november. since then i have not received any treatment andf like many of you have just been fobbed of repeatedly. It says on the website and i was told that it would roughly take 3-9 wks to make the retainers. I have now been waiting over 18 wks for them. every time i email them to ask them for an update they tell me i am getting an upgrade of treatment or that things are taking longer etc ect and wont give me any real reason why it has taken double the time. now i am considering asking for a refund, does everyone think tjhis is the best idea? i paid in full over 3 mongthsd ago. has anyone got any more advice othrer then threathening them with watch dog etc?

Zoe, ask for a refund, most of us have been waiting for a year for treatment that we didn't get, and then now alot of us are struggling to even get our money back. Call Trading Standards and explain the situation, they will advise you to write to Anand, they will guide you to a template and the letter is headed Supply of Goods & Services Act 1982. This basically means you've paid for goods but not recieved them. Send this recorded delivery. If you paid on your visa card call your bank up and explain and they will send you a form. I cannot believe they are still telling customers that the hold is because of Invisalign updated their technololgy, yes they update their technology all the time but it shouldn't hold up your treatment. I got a pathetic response back from Anand, all I can say is keep on at them, their phone lines were down Friday and yesterday which panicked me because I thought they may have gone under but there is a fault on their line and still trading.

Hi nattaylor, did u get ur money back yesterday?

33. Amelia Miles-Manager

Dear all

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am very disappointed to read that we are not able to provide you with the overall experiences and values you were looking for.
    I wanted to reiterate my most sincere apologies for any miscommunication on our part, however we are doing our utmost to correct these criticisms.

We are continuing to review and improve this with the teams involved in order to avoid any recurrence.
    I certainly hope you can give us another opportunity and I would be happy to personally assist you.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you are ready to visit us, I'll be delighted to assist you.

34. nope! apparently it's left their account and on it's way to me!

Quote Originally Posted by wlx222 View Post
    Hi nattaylor, did u get ur money back yesterday?

35. Unfortunately Amelia it's all a little bit too late, the stress that Q Clinic have caused all of us is really unacceptable and down right disgraceful. We've all been lied to, we've all worked hard and saved the money for the treatment and nothing to show for it over a year down the line! There is a lot Q Clinic needs to learn about customer service because quite frankly it's non existent. I for one, would never in a million years recommend anyone go to Q Clinic for any treatment. You have only acted after countless calls, emails and letters, we've had to beg for our money back! I just hope karma plays its part and bites Mr. Anand hard on the backside!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelia Miles-Manager View Post
    Dear all

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am very disappointed to read that we are not able to provide you with the overall experiences and values you were looking for.
    I wanted to reiterate my most sincere apologies for any miscommunication on our part, however we are doing our utmost to correct these criticisms.

We are continuing to review and improve this with the teams involved in order to avoid any recurrence.
    I certainly hope you can give us another opportunity and I would be happy to personally assist you.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you are ready to visit us, I'll be delighted to assist you.
    Last edited by nattaylor; 03-18-2013 at 09:56 AM.

36. I did get my refund today, it's been a horrid and stressful time! For those of you who have been treated so disgracefully and still waiting for a refund keep on at Q Clinic, you are well within your rights to get your money back. Very HAPPY to see the back of Q Clinic forever!

37. Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck getting your money back etc.. I know too well the effect of non-exsistent customer service, coupled with finiancial crisis of these clinics.. I think they expect us to bend over and suck it up?! Personally, the money for these treatments is a huge amount, and I wont be satisfied till i get a refund from my (now completely liquidated) clinic..

Good luck everyone.. and if all else fails - Sue their greedy bloody arses!!

ps, I would be more than happy to provide info to anyone who is going to the press/watchdog about scam clinics/dentists.. There are a huge number of people who have been ripped off at the clinic which failed me, and I'm quite sure they'd join in too......

38. Quote Originally Posted by nattaylor View Post
    I did get my refund today, it's been a horrid and stressful time! For those of you who have been treated so disgracefully and still waiting for a refund keep on at Q Clinic, you are well within your rights to get your money back. Very HAPPY to see the back of Q Clinic forever!
    Hi, I sent a email to ripoffdentist@gmail.com. I am in the same position with Q Clinic and was wondering what steps to take to get my money back? All this time I thought there was a delay in making the aligners and after reading all these comments to find out that Q Clinic have just lied to customers about their debt with Invisalign. Its disgraceful and to know that these dodgy practices can be run.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia Miles-Manager View Post
    Dear all

Amelia - I can't believe you have the nerve to leave this post on this forum. I did not hesitate to contact you when I experienced the kind of treatment that others have complained about here. The "personal" assitance you offered consisted of never being available to take any calls and ignoring numerous phone messages. When you finally did respond by email, lets just say that the reasons you gave for the delay were utterly inconsistent with the information I received direct from the supplier.

40. I thought that I'd keep this thread alive so it remains at the google front page.
    I emailed Q Clinic for a refund since (20/3/13) I was fed up of waiting nearly a year now. Amelia Miles, the manager emailed me back (though Enquiries@qclinic.com rather than her own email) to offer me complementary tooth contouring as an apology. I reply that I did not wish to receive any kind of treatment from such a place and reiterate my request for a refund (21/03/13). The haven't replied since then so I emailed them again today. Will also speak to Hitachi Capital.

41. Hi everyone! So i have had the same problem as most of you, I paid for my treatment upfront and they kept on delaying my treatment saying they are waiting for the new version ect. I know they were lying so requested a refund. I was put through to Amelia and they kept saying next week next week....
    so ill explain the best way to get your money back, you have to apply to the small claims court which i did and they sent the money. Please let me know if you need any help! these people are awful and need to be stopped, i have a court date in place and will go through with it even though they have given the money back to help you all get whats rightfully yours.PM me if you need help
    Last edited by milorich; 04-05-2013 at 12:16 AM.

42. pls see latest post about q clinic, im new on site

43. i can help you ive been through it! I got the money back, PM me
    Last edited by milorich; 04-05-2013 at 12:16 AM.

44. look at the rubbish! they sent to me after MONTHS of asking for my money back. only after i filed with the court did i get this!!!

I am very saddened that we were not able to provide you with the overall experiences and values you were looking for, and most importantly treatment. I can imagine how you must have felt, when you received information about the delay, which was the reason for your request for a refund. As our valuable customer, I know you expect a great deal from us. Please accept my apologies for all the inconvenience caused.

It is an important part of the Q Clinic service to help you have a pleasant experience, and I know you would have expected a pleasant one. Please accept my earnest apologies if you found our staff to be inefficient in the given situation. Finding our staff to be indifferent to your concerns, must have only given you a poor impression of Q Clinic.

We take pride in our standards of service, and this certainly includes friendly and courteous staff. We constantly strive to make our patients treatments as easy and satisfying as possible. We fully acknowledge we need to improve our performance in the way we deal with our customers. This includes looking at our customer care, as we want to offer a consistently polite and thoughtful service across our business.

I know this cannot compensate for the dissatisfaction you must have felt after your recent experience. We are continuing to review and improve all the above with the teams involved in order to avoid any recurrence. This will ensure that our customers do not have to face such circumstances again in future.

We regret that we could not provide you with treatment, which left you completely dissatisfied. Once again, I wanted to reiterate my most sincere apologies on our part, however we are doing our utmost to correct these criticisms.

I hope your complaint is now resolved as I can confirm your refund has been processed. I am at your disposal for anything in the future. I would appreciate if you could notify the court of the same so they can update their records. Kindly let me know when this has been done. Many thanks.

Warm Regards

Miss Divya Vallabh

45. email me as I can help you with this issue. I just get he refund
    Last edited by W1ngz; 04-05-2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Removed email address

Exclamation Q clinic, harley street

Quote Originally Posted by milorich View Post
    email me as I can help you with this issue. I just get he refund
    Dear Patients

Whilst we appreciate we have not been able to deliver your treatments on time, all of your issues have been dealt with. We have thousands of patients who have been very happy with their treatments and the service they have received. Like any business, we regret we could not make 100% of our patients happy.

Where mistakes are made, these have been rectified and we continue to do so. Our clinic does not tolerate abusive treatment or threatening comments. Our staff will not be able to assist you in unreasonable circumstances or behaviour.

Just to clarify all the incorrect information posted on this site:
    1. invisalign are indeed delivering treatments
    2. the practicing dentists are recognized by invisalign

Making incorrect libelous accusations doesn't change or help any situation. If you have a genuine complaint or grievance, Amelia and I would like to hear from you.

- Divya Vallabh
    Last edited by W1ngz; 04-05-2013 at 10:48 AM. Reason: removed email address

Hi everyone, I signed up for invisalign with Q Clinic back in December 2012 and paid a deposit and have been making monthly payments since. I was told my treatment would commence 6 weeks after my impressions were taken, it is almost 3 months now and I just got an email from them today (after chasing them) to say my treatment won't commence till August! After reading all the reviews on this site, I am not exactly reassured! I want to cancel my treatment and get a refund can anyone tell me what to do? Thanks!

48. Quote Originally Posted by MS1382 View Post
    Hi everyone, I signed up for invisalign with Q Clinic back in December 2012 and paid a deposit and have been making monthly payments since. I was told my treatment would commence 6 weeks after my impressions were taken, it is almost 3 months now and I just got an email from them today (after chasing them) to say my treatment won't commence till August! After reading all the reviews on this site, I am not exactly reassured! I want to cancel my treatment and get a refund can anyone tell me what to do? Thanks!
    I'd cancel your payments and speak to Amelia Miles and ask for your refund, call Trading Standards and they will tell you what to do. Basically Q Clinic are breaking the law because you have paid for goods and not recieved them so Trading Standards will tell you to write a letter headed "Supply of Goods & Services Act 1982". This then needs to be sent Recorded Delivery, Q Clinic need to respond within 14 days. I still cannot believe they are still taking money off people and telling them the same old nonsense!. Just be very persistant, I did get my money back eventually. How these people sleep at night I don't know. Best of luck.

Thanks for the advice natt! I've already sent a complaint via email, let's see if I hear back!

50. Currently I am still seeking a refund even though Q clinic refuse to give me one as they say my aligners have arrived (43 weeks late). I followed their complaints procedure and wrote to them detailing my full complaint with evidence that they were breach of contract and the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982. They sent me several reasons for not refunding me but most of these contradict the information given when commencing treatment.
    My edits are in red;

There have been delays with our shipments, however this was not the case when you signed up for the treatment. Our treatment coordinators give advice as per the estimates and would not have verbally or otherwise informed you a shorter time frame.
    I was verbally told it would take 6 to 9 weeks, my treatment plan said 10-16 weeks, it was 43 weeks when I asked for a refund. They did not tell me any reason to think it would take longer than stated.

· Along with the treatment plan estimate, there were Terms & Conditions which inform you that treatment is non-refundable. Similar information is found in the clinic’s complaint procedures.
    I did not receive any treatment so how can they not refund for work they did not carry out.

· We have updated you on these delays to the best of our ability and have tried to keep you informed as we have received the relevant information.
    Considering that it was Q Clinic withholding payments from Inivisalign, they must have known that shipments would be stopped and thus lied to us when we signed up and throughout the time we waited. Also a sparse email barely counts as being updated.

· You were advised that your aligners were to be released in the week of March 18th, 2013. We have clarified this with Sarah as she speaks with almost all of Q Clinic’s patients.
    I spoke with Sarah a few days prior to seeking a refund and although she was reluctant to share patient information, she told me that my aligners would take 3 weeks to be released and this was at the end of March when Q clinic said mine would be ready (after the 3rd delay)

· Your aligners were already in transit when you requested a refund. At that late stage, it was impossible for us to cancel your treatment and offer you a refund.
    I only requested a refund after speaking with Sarah from Inivisalign and she informed me it would be at least 3 more weeks. Q Clinic obviously got worried and asked them to release my aligners after I requested a refund so they could say the were delievered.
    They also offered me a case transfer which I refused as I don't wish to part with any more money and I'm sure Q Clinic would not pay the new orthodontist the remainder. I am really frustrated and angry at the moment but I believe my next step will be to call the Ombudsman service to look into it for me. If that does not work then it will probably be small claims court. If anyone is going through the same issues right now or would like advice or can give me advice please PM me and I can email you.

All in all I can say that Q Clinic are the worst company I have ever had the displeasure to deal with. Any messages left by Divya or Amelia are complete and utter rubbish and contradict the actions they have taken. Also Q clinic have created false accounts to post positive reviews of their company and have got friends to post good reviews (i.e. on Facebook) and deleted anything negative written about them (on Facebook again). If anyone reading this is looking to start treatment with Q Clinic I wholeheartedly recommend you don't!!! I'm pretty sure they will go bust soon anyway so save your money and go elsewhere.