Will jaw surgery work for me or do I have other choices?

Hi my name is Kelly
    I'm 15 years old and had my braces on for 2 years and a jaw expanded for many months as well as head gear. They told me my top Jaw was too small. I didn't take good care of my teeth during my treatment, because I was young and thought as long as I had braces on, they turned out straight. I wish I had someone talk to me about how the results would turn out because I am very unhappy with my mouth now and the way my teeth set. My teeth turned out straight and I was happy with that but my bite hits eachother on the left side and the right side is an underbite which is causing
    my bottom teeth to become crooked. It's uncomfortable, makes me look akward, makes me talk with a bit of a lisp and is always on my mind it makes me very self concious and is almost making me depressed. My family does not have a lot of money to get braces on again & when I asked my ortho a month after my braces were off, they said it was the best they could do. I am interested in your suggestions and wonder about the surgery they told me about before my braces were on, would that work now? Or are there other choices that would work without needing braces again after? Also I'm wondering the average cost for jaw surgery in Canada and does it change the shape of my face?
    I am so sad about this, please help. I feel like my mom paid all that money for me to not even be happy about the result.

I have a really bad OVER-BITE, and I have for years, and as I get older it progressively gets worse. Now that I'm old enough to have the corrective Chirurgie, I've started looking into it and recently I went to the dentist to figure out what I'm going to do. First I need my wisdom teeth out, then I need the braces on and then I'll get the Chirurgie. didn't think I was all that scared up until now, but all of a sudden I had a total anxiety attack about it.
    Instead of silicon technology used for Breast Augmentation, now a days the Botox is also an efficient and more accurate method to enhance breasts.

3. Quote Originally Posted by glen9 View Post
    I have a really bad OVER-BITE, and I have for years, and as I get older it progressively gets worse. Now that I'm old enough to have the corrective Chirurgie, I've started looking into it and recently I went to the dentist to figure out what I'm going to do. First I need my wisdom teeth out, then I need the braces on and then I'll get the Chirurgie. didn't think I was all that scared up until now, but all of a sudden I had a total anxiety attack about it.
    dear lover corsets