Thread: Where to Buy

Where to Buy

Hello I am new here and I am looking for lingual braces for my sister and this is becoming expensive for us. I am thinking about searching for some discount so that we can have it within our budget. Though friends of mine have used some sort of discount through using coupons through here but I am doubtful whether we will get discount on the whole plan or for only initial treatment. Can any tell about the total cost that we have to pay during this treatment period.

Hi :)
    I've never heard of discounts for lingual braces before. They are a bit more expensive than traditional braces however I would say that it is worth it. I have had traditional braces before and these are much more comfortable.
    I would probably be a bit wary of discounts for braces too. Just make sure that you do a bit of research into the company you are getting them through. You want to make sure they are quality because you put a lot of trust into their care.
    Good luck!

Discount for lingual retainers?
    Lingual retainer should be part of the treatment. Depends on the contract you signed with your dentist though. Usually upper removable retainers and fixed lower retainers are ncluded. Not only but good orthodontists will include a 6 months recall appointment to make sure you are on the right track.

Linkual retainers are not over the counter products so you will have to shop around dental offices. I suggest you get it done at the same dentist. Depending on her age and previews conditions the dentist will chose the appropriate wire. Do not be try to be save money. You might regret it latter on.
    We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings.
    "Albert Einstein"

My blog Teeth Whitening and Teeth Whitening Toronto Blog

Discount for lingual retainers?
    Lingual retainer should be part of the treatment. Depends on the contract you signed with your dentist though. Usually upper removable retainers and fixed lower retainers are included. Not only but good orthodontists will include a 6 months recall appointment to make sure you are on the right track.

Lingual retainers are not over the counter products so you will have to shop around dental offices. I suggest you get it done at the same dentist. Depending on her age and previews conditions the dentist will chose the appropriate wire. Do not be try to be save money. You might regret it latter on.
    We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings.
    "Albert Einstein"

My blog Teeth Whitening and Teeth Whitening Toronto Blog