stains on teeth when braces came off?

hi im getting my braces off in 4 weeks and im really scared and freaking out about it like i could cry right now because i just noticed some stains on my teeth around my brackets and close to the glue. they are yellow light brown and white stains they are small like you reeally gotta get up close to see them but when my braces come off the world will be able to see them then..did this happen to anyone can you tell me what i can do or what happen to you if you had stains when you got your braces off..i cant be the only person in the world who is going through this..im really worried

photo (1).JPGphoto (2).JPGphoto (3).JPGphoto.jpg
    Last edited by MissShale; 11-09-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    I can't really see your stains, and your teeth are really white!! *jealous* I see somewhat of a light yellowish color on one of your upper lateral incisors, but that's about it. Not much you can do about the staining until your braces come off. Then you can go to your dentist and see what they can do IF you do in fact have some staining. Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightskinnnn38 View Post
    I can't really see your stains, and your teeth are really white!! *jealous* I see somewhat of a light yellowish color on one of your upper lateral incisors, but that's about it. Not much you can do about the staining until your braces come off. Then you can go to your dentist and see what they can do IF you do in fact have some staining. Good luck!!

Aww man my iPad camera sucks ugh oh well I guess I have to just wait..thank you soooooo much for seeing my thread

Good luck! I hope you won't have stains and if you have, I hope that you'll be able to get rid of them without too much trouble. Your teeth look great!

Currently on 50/68 U and L - 8 U and 4 L attachments; No planned IPR! No planned change of attachments! Currently again two elastics.

Quote Originally Posted by Milonga View Post
    Good luck! I hope you won't have stains and if you have, I hope that you'll be able to get rid of them without too much trouble. Your teeth look great!

Awwwwww thank you sooooo much that makes me happy