I have been thoroughly impressed with Wheelock Orthodontics in Roanoke, VA, USA. When I was considering Invisalign, I looked at orthodontic offices in the area and the website alone drew me in: Welcome to Wheelock Orthodontics - orthodontist Roanoke Dublin Hardy VA | Wheelock Orthodontics

I sent an email explaining my situation and one of the staff emailed me back to schedule me a consultation the following week (this was back in August, I think). My first appointment, didn't have to wait long at all! They have TV sets in the waiting room as well as small ones next to the chairs in the back room, usually playing some animated feature. EVERYONE on staff is super nice and caring. The orthodontist included! You can tell they have fun by the contests and "braces off" days they post about on their Facebook page.

I'm not one to look forward to doctor visits or dentist appointments, but I must say I look forward to going to the orthodontist because of the friendly, caring atmosphere they provide. And they know what they're doing too... helpful and open to any questions I've had.

If you're in the area, please check out Wheelock!!!