californiaguy Guest

Where can I find a cheap Invisalign provider?

I've heard a lot of different cost estimates for invisalign on the internet, some as low as $300 to up to $5000. I need to get my front top 4 or 5 teeth straightened out and want to get invisalign but I don't know where to go to get the best cost estimate and not get taken advantage of by the dentist or orthodontist, does anyone recommend a doctor who gives invisalign fairly cheaply, I am willing to travel if needed as I live in California where the doctors seem to be the most expensive.

I have heard there are several invisalign orthos in texas that offer total treatment for 2500 to 3000. There is an ortho directory on this site.. try calling some of them...

The rates in CA i know can get over 5k...

Blog Entries
    Are local colleges offering studying orthdontists Invisalign training or is this a speciality out of school?

If so, a cheap way to get braces and orthodontics is to go to your local university dental and see what the rates are.

Usually there is a waiting list for patients to get in, but it can save you an extreme amount of money, compared to going straight to an orthodontist or dentist.

Sorry to bump this old thread, but was just going through this and thought this was a good question.
    In Retainers. Hawley On Top and Perm Retainer Lower.

That is an interesting question. Surprisingly enough, a quick search showed that at least one does - I turned up this Press Release from Align Technology: http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...e2c/175918.pdf
    I am not a dental professional.

As it says on the main Bracesreview.com page, always consult a qualified orthodontist, dentist, or medical professional with questions you may have.

I'm not sure that this fully answers your question, but this website shows the price others have paid which I thought was very interesting.
    Visit my Invisalign Braces Blog MY Hollywood Smile

6. Cool Invisalign price in Houston

Quote Originally Posted by californiaguy View Post
    I've heard a lot of different cost estimates for invisalign on the internet, some as low as $300 to up to $5000. I need to get my front top 4 or 5 teeth straightened out and want to get invisalign but I don't know where to go to get the best cost estimate and not get taken advantage of by the dentist or orthodontist, does anyone recommend a doctor who gives invisalign fairly cheaply, I am willing to travel if needed as I live in California where the doctors seem to be the most expensive.
    I've heard the California price are pretty steep in some cases, to the range of $7000 for a full treatment. I work with a dentist in Houston, Texas and she is offering the service through my site www.invisiblealignment.com for $2699 (at this time) for the entire treatment. Lab fees are included in this price as well as return visits. We have discussed using another clear braces alternative called Clear Correct as well. At the moment she is offering Invisalign exclusively. I think Invisalign has somewhat become the name people think of when they think of clear or invisible braces, but there are other alternatives. If price is a concern (would be for me) then I would look at the other options out there like Clear Correct. But definitely shop around, you could save thousands of dollars. I am planning on expanding this to other dentists and other areas in the near future. We'll get to California too.