My ClearCorrect Experience - "traditional ortho relapse patient"

I am a “traditional ortho relapse patient” and am also an account rep for ClearCorrect. During my interview with ClearCorrect, HR explained one of the great benefits the company has to offer, which is to become a Clinical Trial Patient!

I knew that when the time came, I would jump at the chance to realign my teeth, so I’m now wearing my 4th aligner and loving the progress so far. I noticed a difference from the 1st. I came to work the next day and everyone was excited to hear about my first night in my new aligners. I told them that the gap had begun to close, but they didn’t believe me until I showed them the pictures taken at the impression appointment. My coworkers were in awe and just as excited as I; a couple of them were even motivated to become clinical trials as well.

If there’s one thing I can stress….compliance, compliance, compliance!! I’m only in the 4th aligner, HOWEVER, after not wearing them for a couple hours as I eat, drink coffee, take calls…anything that helps me to NOT comply, the gap begins to reopen.

The first thing I look at in the morning is the “gap’s progress” and it amazes me that my two front teeth are about to touch! I still have 8 aligners to go and I’m excited that it will be closed for my wedding pictures! It has often been a conversation piece, but I’m ready to talk about something else…LOL

2. That's great news! I know how you feel, I'm so tickled pink the gap between my front teeth has closed almost completely now.