1. Thumbs up Clear Correct at 49

I just wanted to let you know how the Clear Correct braces are working for me. We're in the final phase, and it looks as though I'll be done in July! Things are moving along very quickly now, the serious gap I had in my front teeth, formerly wide enough for a tooth pick to glide through too easily, has all but closed now. My smile so different, everyone is noticing! I'm getting tons of compliments, and urging folk to look into Clear Correct braces - even though I turned 49 this past November, they've helped so much. My dentist, Dr. Hurst of Sumter SC, is great about talking over each step with me - I can tell by looking at the next set of trays what steps are going to be taken; he's impressed with how much keep up to date with my treatment, new developments, etc. My migraines are gone, and when I was able to tell my GP this, he was greatly interested; taking the time to question me closely, and consider referring migraine sufferers to my dentist. Also, I no longer bite my tongue or the inside of my mouth, and most importantly, my bite has opened tremendously, to the point where my lower teeth no longer hit the gum behind my upper teeth! That is a wonderful feeling, I can now bite into a sandwich with no worries. Thanx for a fantastic product that has really changed so much for me, in such a short time.

SPAM ? Nice first post

3. Quote Originally Posted by mandreyka View Post
    SPAM ? Nice first post
    I assure it isn't spam. I apologize for the grammatical errors, this was copied and pasted from an e-mail, and lost something in the process, lol. I do love my Clear Correct braces, and though insurance isn't covering any of the cost, after a hefty downpayment, I've been allowed to make payments. In my case, I could no longer ignore the fact I needed something done, my bite was so closed, my jaws snapped shut like a steel trap. My lower teeth did indeed make contact with the roof of my mouth, and I couldn't eat a single meal without biting the inside of my mouth or my tongue. I didn't know how I would like these braces at first, I rather thought they'd be a huge nuisance. But they've proven to be no real trouble, other than some initial pain at the onset of treatment.

Blog Entries
    We sure have had quite a flux of Clear Correct posts in the last few days, haven't we? I'm not trying to knock the product. I just find it interesting that this is an Invisalign forum and within the span of a few days we all of a sudden have a bunch of Clear Correct posts from members we've never heard from before.
    Invisalign Start Date: 1-17-2013

Initial round of treatment: 24 U&L, 14 attachments
    Refinements 1/28/14: 22 U&L, 16 attachments, 3 metal buttons, 5 elastics

Lower retainer 12/23/14, circumferential elastics
    Upper retainer 1/14/15

5. Quote Originally Posted by SopranoKris View Post
    We sure have had quite a flux of Clear Correct posts in the last few days, haven't we? I'm not trying to knock the product. I just find it interesting that this is an Invisalign forum and within the span of a few days we all of a sudden have a bunch of Clear Correct posts from members we've never heard from before.
    As there isn't a forum for Clear Correct brand, I would assume this is the most logical forum to post about them in. Perhaps the mods will create a new forum, and move said posts to it...

invisalign, clear correct... pretty much the same no? Welcome to the board Dana, please feel free to share some pics of your progress with us!

Refinement 1: 1/30
    Round one complete
    64 of 67 U
    20 of 20 L
    4 metal buttons, 19 attachments, 4 elastics, 6 brackets...

7. Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    invisalign, clear correct... pretty much the same no? Welcome to the board Dana, please feel free to share some pics of your progress with us!
    I shall! Somewhere, I have pix of the molds made of my mouth, and I'm due for a new set of trays next week, so I'll ask for copies of the pix my dentist has. I was noticing today my upper teeth, which before were canting to one side, are very straight now. I'm just so thrilled the migraines are gone, and that I can eat a sandwich properly now. Thanx for the warm welcome, Random.

Welcome, Dana. I think you're perfectly fine posting here. Clear Correct and Invisalign, from my understanding are basically the same thing. I can see where others were coming from, on the defense about spam, because there have been quite a few posts recently and nothing really before that. I would also like to see some pics! :)
    Finished Invisalign Treatment 12/12/13!
    Bonded Retainer on Top, Vivera Retainers on top and bottom, full time for 6 months
    Refinement: 9/10U, 5/5L, 4 attachments on 3 teeth - started 9/10/2013
    Initial Treatment: 30 Upper, 29 Lower, 9 attachments on 8 teeth - 6/22/2012 - 8/22/2013

Read My Blog: Invisalign ~ Braces Gone Wireless

Blog Entries
    Welcome, Dana! Sorry to sound so suspicious at first. We've had spammers on the boards before. This is a great group of people. Glad you're here :-)
    Invisalign Start Date: 1-17-2013

Initial round of treatment: 24 U&L, 14 attachments
    Refinements 1/28/14: 22 U&L, 16 attachments, 3 metal buttons, 5 elastics

Lower retainer 12/23/14, circumferential elastics
    Upper retainer 1/14/15

10. No worries, I know all about spammers, the bane of the internet!

11. Welcome to the boards Dana.

I haven't started treatment yet - but I hang around watching (and getting excited (and sometimes scared) about everyones experiences!). I haven't heard of clear correct, but I am due to start a new type of clear brace soon too.

So pleased to hear about your migraines. I am a daily migraine sufferer, so that is VERY pleasing news!!! :)

12. Quote Originally Posted by shelleylu View Post
    Welcome to the boards Dana.

I haven't started treatment yet - but I hang around watching (and getting excited (and sometimes scared) about everyones experiences!). I haven't heard of clear correct, but I am due to start a new type of clear brace soon too.

So pleased to hear about your migraines. I am a daily migraine sufferer, so that is VERY pleasing news!!! :)
    If the braces don't alleviate your migraines completely, they'll definitely subside, I'm sure. It has been a year since I've refilled my migraine script, and I'm thrilled.