1. 7 weeks of Damon Braces, no progress

I dont know if I just being negative or feel discouraged. My teeth is really crowded and crooked. I have been wearing damon metal braces for almost 7 weeks. My next appointment is in the next two weeks.

Nothing significant changed, I keep comparing the pictures which I took before Im wearing the braces. Unfortunately, I dont see any differences. How does it possible because Ive seen many people progressing within 5 weeks. Thank you

Last edited by husnierw; 06-20-2013 at 01:24 AM.

2. hay i,m new here just read ur article.it is kind of similar to me.

Give it time... I have seen some remarkable changes since I started. Now I am 21 months in and I am shocked with the changes (all good).

Damon Clears

RedLipstick Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by husnierw View Post
    I dont know if I just being negative or feel discouraged. My teeth is really crowded and crooked. I have been wearing damon metal braces for almost 7 weeks. My next appointment is in the next two weeks.

Nothing significant changed, I keep comparing the pictures which I took before Im wearing the braces. Unfortunately, I dont see any differences. How does it possible because Ive seen many people progressing within 5 weeks. Thank you
    7 weeks or 7 months? The post above reads 7 weeks while the title of your thread reads 7 months.

If 7 weeks, yes, you're being pessimistic and inpatient. It all depends on the individual. Give it a couple of months. Be enduring!
    Last edited by RedLipstick; 07-16-2013 at 02:18 AM.

Some people's teeth take longer to move. Perhaps after the first 6 months they will move much quicker. I am lucky mine moved really quickly in first few months now they seemed to have slowed down. But no pain in the adjustments only today and I'm on my final wires and first time using elastic.