1. Review of experience with Invisalign and Dr. Jason Tam-Markham, Ontario

As an adult, I was intrigued by the possibility of getting Invisalign over traditional braces. I spent a great deal of time researching Invisalign and whether it could correct my overjet. I began a search for orthodontists who have a great deal of experience with Invisalign. I looked for providers in the Toronto area on the Invisalign website. I had read about the new iTero scanners that were being used to scan the teeth rather than making impressions. Dr. Jason Tam, listed as an elite preferred provider, had the iTero scanner, so I began to research his office, MCO Orthodontics in Markham, Ontario. I was impressed by the wealth of information about Invisalign provided by Dr. Tam and his staff. From a Facebook page, Twitter account, Youtube channel and the Toronto Braces webpage, every question I had about Invisalign was answered. As I researched even further, I was also impressed by Dr. Tam’s extensive training and knowledge in orthodontics and Invisalign specifically.

I booked an appointment for a consultation, and was very impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of Dr. Tam and his staff. The office is also very impressive, modern, and comfortable for children, teens and adults alike. After a thorough consultation, I decided to go ahead with treatment. Dr. Tam answered all my questions and was clear about the results I can expect from treatment. They were also very accommodating in terms of providing a payment plan that worked for me.

After over two years as a patient at MCO, it is clear that Dr. Tam and his staff are very passionate about their profession. More than just a staff of people working in the same office, they are a team that work together to provide the best for their patients. Each and every staff member I came in contact with was very friendly and professional. Appointments were always on time, and lasted the expected length of time. They frequently had contests and prizes in addition to being able to collect points in order to get gift cards etc. They go above and beyond to ensure a warm, welcoming and fun environment for all. Dr. Tam and his team are also very active in the community and participate in many events including collecting donations for the local food bank and supporting local sports teams. Most importantly, Dr. Tam's treatment plan provided the expected results within the expected time frame.

I felt a little insecure about my teeth and getting braces at my age(40), but everyone at MCO Orthodontics made me feel very comfortable. They gave me the incredible gift of being able to smile. I highly recommend Dr. Jason Tam for anyone seeking orthodontic treatment. As Dr. Tam states, “Invisalign is a technique rather than a product”. Choosing the right orthodontist is indeed the key to success. Happy to say I did indeed choose the right orthodontist in Dr. Tam.

Carol Armstrong

Markham, Toronto, Richmond Hill, Stouffville
    Wow Carol! I just read this and can't thank you enough for your kind words and sharing this with the forum and everyone online. As you know, I didn't know you were posting on this forum until well into your treatment. My team and I love our job (so much that I post regularly on an online forum in my own time!) and our satisfaction comes from not only providing people with beautiful smiles, but with a great experience along the way. We have spent a lot of time and work on putting together the best orthodontic treatment and experience possible, so it is extremely rewarding to hear this feedback. I'm so glad that everything went well for you and that you're more confident in your smile now. Thanks so much!
    Dr Jason K Tam
    Markham Orthodontist, Stouffville Orthodontist, Oshawa

Top 1% Super Elite Invisalign, Teen Provider, Invisalign Speaker's Bureau
    2012 Las Vegas Invisalign Case Finalist
    2014 Invisalign Case Publication

Invisalign in Toronto Blog
    **NEW** Before and After Invisalign 2.0 Video
    Stouffville Braces Blog

For the best Toronto Invisalign results, see how to choose an Invisalign doctor, and Invisalign vs Braces
    Markham Braces Blog

MCO Orthodontics Facebook

3. Happy to share my experience with everyone, Dr.Tam. I like to give credit where credit is due. I think it is safe to say everyone here greatly appreciates your presence and expertise on this forum! It goes to further prove your dedication to your profession.